Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
1,443 Posts
I'd like to join as the company champion

Name: vil'turn

Apperance: vil'turn wears very damaged green power armour. He has sculpted his own caff armour so it looks as if its on fire. He has mkVIII power armour with a pair flaming wings and a salamander icon where the chet eagle would normally be. He has onyx black skin and gowing red eyes just as all salamanders do, he has completely shaved his hair off. His power sword it longer than normal (Forged by vil'turn himself)to suit his fighting style. He wears a drakescale cloak and loincloth.

History: Born on nocturn vil'turn is a stauch follower of the premethian cult. He was taken into the salamanders scout program when he was cought outside the city gates when mount deathfire erupted. He was saved by terminator clad salamander. After gaining his blackcarapace Vil'was put into 4th company. after 50 years of service vil was put into one of the chapters assault squads after showing great close combat potential agaist a mob of ork nobs saving his seargant by cutting over half of them down with his long two handed chainsword. After roughly 100 years of service in the assault squad he was promoted to seargent of his sqaud. it was the naxt battle vil'turn served in that di'ker died. When titus was promoted to captain vil'turn was promoted to company champion

Equiqment: long double bladed power sword frag and krak grenades.

Personality: Vil'turn has an uncanny ability to not realise when he is beaten and he will fight on whtever the circumstances. He has no time for whiners and complainers. He is a staunch follower of the promethian cult.

· (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
1,443 Posts
how am i suposed to jump back in the the action? heroicly charge into battle unaccompanied and fight my way to you or do i wait untill you are finished fighting and come back to the ship and i join you then?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.