Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any gamers on the forum ? Sure you have heard about Eternal Crusade already. If not head on over to the Eternal Crusade site and have a look. 4 live twitch streams so far and more to come and we are seeing a bit more of the game each time. So if you're a 40K fan and a gamer as well or interested in a decent 40k game do check out Eternal Crusade, its well worth it. You can also get founders packs and some unique heresy stuff although they are very limited. Only a certain amount of the game population, something like 5% will be able to have Heresy stuff so get in there quick :)
http://www.eternalcrusade.com/account/sign-up/?ref_code=EC-T7HDKDLZXML63

·
Registered
480 Posts
Thought this was a Black Templar thread. Very misleading.

·
Thordis
2,438 Posts
Thought this was a Black Templar thread. Very misleading.
not for people that kept up with gaming news/upcoming warhammer PC games the past few months. then again this wasn't posted in the Video games and software subforum so confusion is to be expected with that.

personaly not impressed with the game as it has been pressented at ALL.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
I would love to get this...
But £25 for an unproven game is WAYY to steep for £15 a month pocket money...
I'll wait till I know exactly what I'm buying...

Also, I tried to create an account cos YOLO! But my confirmation email never came through, and I can't find where to get a resend, and help?
With out making a new account and resorting to a lesser name ideally

EDIT: atcually, watching the game footage, it's looks exactly like space marine, with worse graphics... Exactly...
Defiantly not worth £25 when I already have a better version now...

I'll be keeping a bead on it though, and praying... Praying to the emperor for salvation...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts