1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Just had the brief pop in the mail, looks quite promising indeed! The Empire forces must be close to collapsing if the chaos hordes is rolling all the way to Altdorf.

Who wants to take guesses on the saviors of the Empire? Something tells me that it will be Vlad Von Carstein. It would be so hilariously ironic. After all he had designs on becomming a vampire Emperor. I do seriously wonder if Karl Franz will bite it, or having just enough plot armor to dodge the bullets so freely killing named chracters. But we do have Valten in the background to step up.

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
Eh, the Empire is dying. The Chaos Gods are the only realistic threat so far to Nagash, and so to make it easier to get Archaon to the final confrontation, they've sent the Glottkin to destroy Altdorf, which has forced the Empire to split their forces.

The goal of the Storm of Chaos is no longer what it used to be (i.e desecrate the Flame of Ulric), unless paradoxically, it still is, and it's the goal of the Chaos Gods to make Archaon into an actual demigod to defeat Nagash.

Which of course begs the question of Be'lakor. Whereas he was little more than a nuisance in the past, now, however, with the coming of Nagash, he has an actual way of escaping the torment of servitude, as well as being an old throwback to Malal.

Still, there is Sigmar reborn still knocking about in this "End Times"

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
174 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its good, but kts not Archaon. Will pick up if funds allow.
And that in itself speaks volumes. Why the hell isn't Archaon directing the invasion of Altdorf?? We know his backstory now, and burning down the Grand Temple of Sigmar, slaughtering his champions and all the rest, that has to be what Archaon has existed for. And yet he is delegating it to the Glottkin brothers, so what is Archaon doing that he considers more important than Altdorf??

Who wants to take guesses on the saviors of the Empire? Something tells me that it will be Vlad Von Carstein. It would be so hilariously ironic. After all he had designs on becomming a vampire Emperor. I do seriously wonder if Karl Franz will bite it, or having just enough plot armor to dodge the bullets so freely killing named chracters. But we do have Valten in the background to step up.
I would guess that Vlad will play some kind of role, he is a General in the Empire's forces now and Nagash has a vested interest in keeping the Empire alive long enough for Chaos to be defeated. But I think that the saviours of the Empire will be a group we never see coming.

LotN

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Spotted major tidbits over at Warseer
http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?401269-Chaos-Endtimes-Mk-II

That I certainly did not see comming. But it does give meaning to Valten's new title from the first book. Valten, Herald of Sigmar.

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Spotted major tidbits over at Warseer
http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?401269-Chaos-Endtimes-Mk-II

That I certainly did not see comming. But it does give meaning to Valten's new title from the first book. Valten, Herald of Sigmar.
I saw that too,

LotN

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
The Emperor Protects
5,262 Posts
So just to confirm, as I didn't really pay attention enough when Return of Nagash came out. Is this another Limited Edition, or First Edition? As I've evidently missed out on getting Return of Nagash in that quite bookshelf tasty looking hardback.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I don't think they are meant to be Limited Editions, the price is the same as a regular hardback release.
I guess BL didn't anticipate the demand for this series, will be interesting to see how long this one will last.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts