Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings everyone.

Obviously I'm a newbie here but I would like to take the moment to say I joined so I could primarily share my 40k fiction, which you can find in the Original Works section, or if you want to take the shortcut, click on http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/showthread.php?p=702909#post702909

Its about a boy growing up on a Gladiator world in the grim world that is Warhammer 40k, and I would love for you to take the time to possibly read it as each part is only going to be short stories. Of course, feedback is very much welcome :)

·
Premium Member
4,111 Posts
It's always good to have more blood in the Original Works section! I'll have your piece a readthrough.

Be sure to check out the Heresy Fanfic Compendium if you're interested in reading other aspiring authors' works.

Welcome to the Heresy :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome Boc, and I shall indeed check out that compendium (I've already rummaged through some of the Heresy competition entries, I should have joined earlier.).

A shame about my error in the title of this thread. My very first sentence and already I'm a tarnished heretic.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I haven't actually learned to play yet (although I have been telling myself I would for 3 years).

But I do collect and paint models. So far I have a cabinet full of Orks and Space Marines such as Nurgle marines, Blood Ravens, Salamanders, a Blood Angel terminator from the Space Hulk boxset plus some random fantasy models.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts