Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
Gabr glances down at his shotgun opening the breech to check his shell count.

"Hm running low, gonna have to search for ammo soon or I'm done"

He contemplates going into the munitions depo he just past but the urge of hunger had set in by now, and
He can't afford to retrace his steps with what ever lurks in the darkness still lingering ready to pounce.

After much debating in his own mind he enters one of the near by Hab blocks in search of sustenance he walks through the Han block checking rooms his shotgun drawn... Just in case.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
After a short while of advancing down the corridor, gabe knocks a tin can imediatly snaping his weapon to the then possible threat, realising his error he lets out a sigh and lowers his weapon, before having a swig of water and continuing through the hab block.


One thing keeps running through his mind,

"Am I the last one ?"

Why did he deserve to live when others fell into the darkness, it wasn't fair. These thorght where not healthy they would only lead to his desendance into madness.

After the best part of an hour he decided this was a waste of his time and walked out into the street, looking in all direction for some sign of contact friend or for he dosent care, what are these things waiting for...,

Was this his final punishment for passed sins ... Emperor have mercy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
Upon seeing the figure gabe raises his weapon taking aim as he darts after the shadow unsure if it's friend or foe, as he enters the room he takes a look around unsure where the figure went.

Stopping a moment to have a drink of water keeping his shotgun close just in case, he then looks to the hall way and decides to search for food, in one of the rooms he finds half if some sort of nutrition bar stale and soggy but it will do he eats it tasting like some form of foul rot in his mouth he frowns but moves on, he then makes his way back to the reception when all of a sudden he hears footsteps above drawing his gun again he makes his way up stairs and begins to clear the rooms in search of whatever was up here thinking to himself "whatever you are I'm ready for you!"....
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top