Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Hey Robwar. A cursory glance at your character looks decent, but I'm a bit snowed under with revision so I won't be able to give it a proper look over until about Wednesday. I'll let you know more about what I think and if anything needs changing then :eek:k:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey Robwar. A cursory glance at your character looks decent, but I'm a bit snowed under with revision so I won't be able to give it a proper look over until about Wednesday. I'll let you know more about what I think and if anything needs changing then :eek:k:
Okay no problem sounds good for me :)

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Robwar, I don't know if you meant to post that here, but sadly I know nothing about the Dark Heresy books or if they're any good. However, for what it's worth, your character looks good and is accepted!

·
Ia! Ia! Cthulhu Fthagn!
1,727 Posts
I just started working so I'm getting a bit used to this new thingy called work :p Will have a post up this week.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Robwar, I don't know if you meant to post that here, but sadly I know nothing about the Dark Heresy books or if they're any good. However, for what it's worth, your character looks good and is accepted!
Wow sorry about that wrong thread. Thanks for the acceptance though.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Just so folks know, this is still running (at least as far as I'm concerned). I wasn't going to push anyone to post because, selfishly, it meant I didn't have to write an update and with my exams going on, being able to use that time was quite handy.

However, next Thurday (21st May) is my last exam, and although I'm going to be getting very drunk that evening, after that I'll have plenty of spare time. So, if everyone can get posts/character sheets up between the 21st-24th May (or before), I'll make sure you have an update for the 25th May. Sound like a deal people can commit to?

61 - 70 of 70 Posts