Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Longtime fan of 40K here. How are we all doing tonight?

A little bit about myself; I got started in 40K through that most wonderful game Dawn of War many years ago, and fell in love with the lore immediately. Best yet, I didn't let it be well enough at that, I started reading the books and soon after started collecting a Necron army back in... Dear, I wanna say fourth edition? Bah, back when the Necrons were no long as nasty as they used to be.

I'm also a fan of Roleplay, Magic: The Gathering, the Half-Life series, Dark Souls, and Metal. I am currently looking into collecting Lizardmen for Fantasy, as well as building a Black Templars force for 40K in addition to my Necron Dynasty.

Yes, I have fully fluffed my Dynasty, and most of my models are conversions on some level, with my Phaeron being a complete remodel made from scratch.

·
Banned
1,442 Posts
Welcome to Heresy Xillian!

It's good to see that you have stuck with the hobby for so long. and sill enjoys it.

For your Roleplay needs you can check out our Roleplay Section although I see you have already made your presence known over there.

If you have a fluffy Dynasty, I'm sure peopel would love to read about it. Go over to our Homebrew Fluff and tell us all about your Necrons.

Do you have any photos you are willing to show us, especially of that interesting-sounding Phaeron?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Of course! I've provided my fluff here and will post more on the Dynasty shortly, along with some pictures hopefully. I don't have a good camera, sadly, so anything I take will be somewhat low-quality.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Ahh ok. My last name is Killian and it's odd seeing something that close. Welcome to the forum, glad to have you here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts