Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi this is my first fluff it is about a space marine legion who has been be said to be traitors by an inquistor.

Bullets were flying in all directions and the 2nd legion of the silver eagles were pinned in a small city by an ork invason, " Captain maticus what shold we do the orks are masscaring lemur spuad and Bravo squad in the outskirts" said lucius the second in command. "we shall saty hear and call for the first company for assasstants" repled maticus but there was no reply maticus said it again, there was still no reply as he tured around he saw he command squad fighting for there lives against th infamosred skull ork kommando squad. Maticus raced down to his squad but it was no good he was shot in his leg and stumbled into throug a window he tried to get up but he never had a chance he was grad by the remains of his chapter and they left but was unable to send message to the 1st company to tell them there was no point of coming and but the first comapny still came and when they got down they were face with an ork waagghh at its prime and it was massecared ane the second comapny was being tracked down by an inqustor and was beging exucuted one by one but then the mighty black legion landed and slaughted the inquistal force and offred a them the gift of chaos wihc they accected.

I am dislectic so please don't complain

·
Mohawk-Wearing Crazyman
564 Posts
Maybe you could still use the eagles bit and change it a bit as the doomed eagles does sound like the doom eagles :biggrin:
Allow me to third the comment. Too close to 'Doom Eagles', a pre-existing chapter...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts