Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

41 - 60 of 210 Posts

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Update time.

Stuck on site with work for a couple of weeks and brought a few units to paint.
First the heavy combat androids(GK termis/Khador shocktroopers)are done. Last time they were only primed and drybrushed.

And a dreadnought for the mechanicus. This is one of the old metal dreads(one of my all time favorite models) with the chaos dread banner pole.

As usual, hit me with comments. I want to know what people think.

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #42 (Edited)
Did some of Overlord Calebs forces too. Most of his marine forces are painted but away in the box however there are some of his bits still around.
First. Brass scorpion of khorne

Chaos dread. Built from the metal chaos dread and the penitent engine. Built ages ago for the old codex so it has a havoc launcher but i like it and don't want to change it.

Defiler. This one is a poor config for the new codex. Again it was built for the old codex but I only got around to painting it now.

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #45 (Edited)
IntereoVivo. Yes 2 defiler kits with not many left overs and a couple of odd parts from other models.

A few additions.

Earthshaker field artillery

Salamander scout vehicle

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Done some more.
Tech guard(IST's) for the mechanicus(Inq) contingent.
Unconverted kasrkin with emblems removed. I have plenty of meltas and plasmas so i can choose the config depending on the enemy.

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Once I get a trygon I plan to test fit it on the oval base. If it fits i will order one.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Everything in your army looks wicked dude. I especially like the defiler and brass scorpion. When you get back to Townsville PM me and I'll give you the details for the gaming clubs here. You'll have no worries getting a game.

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Thanks for the comments, it keeps me motivated. qotsa4life you have a pm.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I'm really digging your work.

I LOVE themed armies. And your work is amazing. Keep it up, my friend and you will get even more of this!

+rep for the traitor and heretic! :D

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Did an extra unit for the csm's on the weekend. The FW world eaters dread I have had sitting around for over a year. Nothing original regarding colors as I think the standard ones are appropriate.

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #54 (Edited)
Thanks Svartmetall. I appreciate the encouragement.

Edit.
Did some very rough armour units for the csm's. These are tabletop only(as is most of my stuff) as i realised the other day i have a csm force with over 80 marines and no transports painted. So i have pushed through 5 rhinos two vindicators and two predators. They have been sitting on the shelf for the last year primed black and drybrushed boltgun metal. They have a very minimalist paintjob but it will do until i can come back and really finish them off.

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Traitor guard armor this time. Rough Tabletop only. I just want to get things so that i am happy to put them on the table.
There are 5 leman russ two on the std hull with sponsons. The others are fw turrets on chimera hulls.
There are also 2 chimera and 2 sentinels.(Missing their hk missiles)

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #57 (Edited)
Reaper, hasslefree and Coolmini or Not(dark sword miniatures, zenit miniatures, dark age games, and Freebooter minis) are the places I got them from. Hope it helps.

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Did dome more. Baneblade and the Macharius. I'm considerung giving the macharius a wash with baddab black on the grey areas but i have run out so it will have to do for a while.

Baneblade

Macharius

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #59 (Edited)
I have been doing some updates on some of my earlier models to at least get them to a tabletop std. Please note that some of these squads were ebay purchases and came painted.

Csm squad 2x plasma

Csm Squad 2x plasma

Csm Squad. 2x flamer MOK (Ebay) Word Bearers

Csm Squad. 2x plasma MOCG (ebay) I love these models. I think they look fantastically better than all my others.

Csm Squad. Plasma, H bolter MON (Ebay) Word bearers also

3 squads of havocs.
Front, 4xHeavy bolters
Middle, 2x AC 2xHB
Back 2xLC 2xML. I have two LC troopers to replace the ml's once they are painted. These are a mix of my own and ebay purchases.

The hand of the hydra. These are left over loyalist marines I have from various places. Battle for Mcrage and some old space crusade minis. The idea is that they will be alpha legion infiltrators to work with the csm forces. I have some old RT terminators that I will paint up in the same way later. Despite their differing appearances I have put a lower case alpha on their Right pads so they will be recognised by their allies. There is an Alpha legionairre disguised as one of the fallen just to mess with the dark angels too.

Comments and criticisms welcome.

41 - 60 of 210 Posts