Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

21 - 40 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
I like the Leviathan, there was a guy on warseer I think who was using some old WW2 models to sub in for some blood pact or DK vehicles I think, turned out pretty decent looking. Could be a thought for you, especially with that sweet Leviathan!

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
The IG force comes out to around 10000pts. Of which about 4000 is superheavies. This is quoting codex values from memory so I will have to check. Not sure on the Inq/Admech side. About 2000 maybe. If i include my 4 ist squads in primer. Nids at about 2500 and CSMs at about 6000(with 2000more in the box or primer.)

I am packing to move back to Aus at the moment so i will set up all my forces, Traitor guard, Inq, csms nids and my odd models on the gaming table and get some photos.
The main problem at the moment is that i am out of primer. I really want to start detailing the superheavies but they cannot fly primer so i am waiting for a ship.

·
Registered
529 Posts
nice.... i am liking the look of those walker... thingys

keep up the good work mate

·
Registered
545 Posts
You have one of the most kick-shit bloody awesome armies I have seen. The whole thing is damn Awesome!

btw, where are you movig to in Aus?

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Quick shot of everyone on the shelves.

Asmodeun. Moving back to Townsville Queensland.

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Too true piemaster. Of the 240 odd guard troopers they have been base coated and had their fleshtones done roughly but there is still all the uniforms and weapons to go. There is a metric fuck ton of work still to do. I have officially stopped buying miniatures and am concentrating on painting material so i can get some of this shit finished.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Impressive force you have there. Something cool to add would be halftracks, to replace chimeras or some such vehicle.

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
To this point the chimeras fit in as I am using the common chimera hull for most of the mbt's and the chimeras but I have one halftrack salamander as a recon vehicle. I may do more.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Not Perth then, oh well. Anyway, good to see the progress, and keep us updated.

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Overlord Caleb

I mentioned this guy in my first post and finally got around to painting him.
Overlord caleb is no-longer shy as he has his paint on now.
Simple Abbadon conversion

And some of his senior commanders

·
Registered
458 Posts
Thats insane!! Especially the leviathin.

Great paintjob on Huron

+rep

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
The nurgle dp and all the others were dusted before they were packed away. I will keep a few models to work on but my output will be limited for the next few months while i work on relocating to australia.
Thankyou everyone for the support and encouragement. It keeps me going.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Your work is impresive. Awsome. Outstanding. Love it.:shok:

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Back from two and a half weeks holidays in aus moving the wife and kids into the house. I have a months work in png and have a small selection of models that i will pull out of the container to paint. More work comming soon. Stay tuned.
Thanks for all the kind comments. Piemaster, the replacement abby head is of a cyrix warjack.

21 - 40 of 210 Posts