Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

261 - 266 of 266 Posts

·
Banned
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #261
OK people. My christmas was a lot busier than i anticipated so i have not had any time to look this over.

Because of this, and the loss of most of my files thanks to a computer malfunction, i am considering killing this RP so i can create a better, easier, more exciting version.

I would love to hear your guys thoughts on this as obviously you would all be welcome in the new version, if it happens.

·
Registered
951 Posts
OK people. My christmas was a lot busier than i anticipated so i have not had any time to look this over.

Because of this, and the loss of most of my files thanks to a computer malfunction, i am considering killing this RP so i can create a better, easier, more exciting version.

I would love to hear your guys thoughts on this as obviously you would all be welcome in the new version, if it happens.
In the end, your RP, your decision. It has been really quiet and I'm actually kind of annoyed by how few people have posted since the last update. At this rate, it's going to die before you can kill it.

As it stands, I think the RP is really good at base, and I'd like to see how you would go about improving it. I think possibly adding more quantitative values would make it better, despite the inherent complications with putting maths all over the place.

·
Registered
657 Posts
ye could you perhaps say how you would improve it if you did kill it cause just saying you will improve it is like saying you will improve 40k and wile we might think your making it cheaper your in fact just changing the material.
if you get what i mean.

·
Banned
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #264
Well my first and foremost change will be shrinking the scale. It will likely become players controlling cities in a pre-made map, where they can call their preferred area.

I will rework the rules, getting rid of the pointless ones, enforcing the good ones and adding better ones.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Well my first and foremost change will be shrinking the scale. It will likely become players controlling cities in a pre-made map, where they can call their preferred area.

I will rework the rules, getting rid of the pointless ones, enforcing the good ones and adding better ones.
I feel the scale's fine as it is. It gives us loads of space to work with, which is always good because we can have more characters to follow and places to go. The RP just hasn't quite got to the border fighting stage yet.

·
Registered
657 Posts
well maybe keep the scale the same but in the un chosen areas have npc governments that can be conquered,bought or persuaded to join you kind of thing to keep the action going the whole way through

261 - 266 of 266 Posts