Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
I know a few of the details of this book already. Both High Elf and Dark Elf fans NEED to read this book, it's going to turn a hell of a lot of things upside down.

I'll be getting a copy first-thing Saturday morning along with, hopefully, a copy of Warhammer: Khaine.

LotN

·
Registered
174 Posts
If anyone can let me know, does this tie in at all to the Tyrion and Teclis books by William King, or the Malus Darkblade books?
Since this is like THE Elf book so far, I figure it would, but confirmation would be great.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
soo on my order when I made it said the ebook was avalible to download from the 28th nov, but logged onto my bl account went to my downloads and it let me do it today, so gonna start this later, looks good.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Finished the Curse of Khaine. Oh wow, this -IS- the definite elf novel for a long time to come for sure. So many things you do not see comming.

But suffice to say that a LOT of things gets thrown upside down. And I personally found Malekith's story to be quite compelling and seeing how it plays out.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Book 3 already? I will never catch up if they release a new one each month.

Does anyone know many books they have planned for the series? I might rethink getting into this if it's going to be as big as the Horus Heresy...

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts

letters
Do you mean that as a statement about the quality of the book, or as a statement of sheer amazement??

LotN

1 - 15 of 15 Posts