Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i've been working on my Archon with the new 6th edition codex, trying to give the heavy assault army a little more Dakka.

essentially the plan is to have the two barges be my one/two punch, with warriors in one to shoot the enemy and the Incubi/archon to fucking ruin the opposition. Haemonculus + Archon + Incubi for the traditional melee destruction, flanked by the Reavers and Wyches to multi assault, the Wyches themselves not entirely useless but enough of a threat they wont know who to snap fire first.

the Mandrakes are definitely involved in this by tying up weaknesses in enemy troops, get their baleblast, and flank enemy units quickly. as long as i can get them FNP, +5/+5 should keep them on the field as long as i move around through cover.

in the sky will be my Jetfighter armed with more Disentigrators and Splinter Cannons, raking enemy troops and providing some airborne threat, the ravagers will scoot along the outskirts, sniping enemy vehicles quickly

let me know what you guys think, it's been a while since i've had a great army list for 6th ed.
======================================================
HQ
Archon
Blaster, Agonizer, Shadowfield

Haemonculus

Flesh Gauntlet, Shatter Shard, Liquifier Gun

=======================================================

Elites

4x Incubi 1x Klaivex, Demiklaive, Bloodstone, Murderous Assault + Raider, aethersails, Disentigrator cannon, Chain Snares.

10x Mandrakes

=================================================

Troops

10x Kabalite warriors

Splinter Cannon, Blaster + Raider w/ Aethersails, Disentigrator cannon, nightshield, Splinter Racks

4x Wyches 1x Hekatrix, Hydra Gauntlets, Haywire Grenades, Agonizer, Venom, 2x Splinter Cannons, Chain Snares

4x Wyches 1x Hekatrix, Hydra Gauntlets, Haywire Grenades, Agonizer, Venom, 2x Splinter Cannons, Chain Snares

====================================================

Fast Attack

6x Reaver Jetbikes, 2x Cluster Caltrops

=====================================================

Heavy Support

2x Ravagers, Nightshields, Aethersails.

1x Razorwing Jetfighter, Splinter Cannon, disintegrator cannons, shatterfield missles

========================================================

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
120 views no responses, must be a good build!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts