Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last night I was at the FLGS with my wife for the 40k Campaign/ League. I debuted my Iron Snakes and pulled out a Solid Victory against the vile Dark Eldar.
Meh.

What was cool was that my wife was searching through the Warhammer Fantasy Battle and Warhammer 40,000 mainbooks for the new army she wants to start.

That's right. The New Army She Wants to Start!

So after the game was over, and on the way home she saying how she's looking in to starting a Necron army.

This morning we got up, I was checking my mail and all, and one of the pages kept open was the GW Website, open to the "Who are the Necrons" page.

Yep, she's serious!
My wife is a gamer nerd and starting a Necron Army!

Yeah, it's okay if you guys hate me. I won the frigging lottery!

·
Powered by Squig Tea
7,589 Posts
Lucky goit. :lol: you won't be so happy when she keeps whipping yer arse :wink: .

Theres a pretty good 3 part article on crons in the articles section for her to browse through written by Uberschvienen.

·
Links Manager
1,007 Posts
Well good for you and her, I forsee tactical discussions at the breakfast table :wink:

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Hahahaha! Excellent good fortune. May you two geeks be enternally happy together! And good luck to your belle!

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
I looked at this post to go, 'oh now what, I bet it's not THAT cool'.

But you may very well be right. It my well be the coolest thing ever.

Now go away and make babies to ensure GW's profits for another 40 years (and stop flaunting your sickening good luck at us)!

:cyclops:

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We're not having kids. Long story. We're able to dedicate our time to cranking out army after army!

\m/-_-\m/

Can't help but brag a little about her.

I'm gonna get her in here eventually.
:shock:

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Look forward to it ElC! I wish my wife could be bothered... She barely tolerates it, even though I have a room in the house strictly for gaming. I guess I can't complain too much.

·
Registered
999 Posts
ehh...My wife plays too. I built her a SOB army. She won't paint, so I gotta do it, but she does play. She wants to get her strategy down and then play other people.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Cadian81st said:
Quick, add a "no monoliths" ammendment to the house rules! Before it's too late!
pfft monoliths, seriously dude no troubles with monoliths. just throw a few ap1 weapons at it, or powerfists. or spam rockets at it. or as i do ignore it, obliterate the troops make it phase out.

congrats dude, your one lucky guy.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Cadian81st said:
Quick, add a "no monoliths" ammendment to the house rules! Before it's too late!
That's what wraithguard and d-cannons are for. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts