Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

141 - 160 of 201 Posts

·
visit roleplay threads!
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
My apologies Deus, your message has been addressed. I just needed the more immediate situations for them dealt with first. It will likely be the start of the next update, but Tiberius isn't too far away, so it won't take him long to link up with the others.

I need to know if Krymson is posting again, in particular. I'll send a PM if I don't hear from him soon.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Sorry, I think this developed into more than I meant it to. It wasn't like a gripe or anything, it was more of a statement that Tiberius didn't have much else to add unless anyone responded to him as I basically took him as far as we discussed. Whether someone responds now or in the next update, if at all, doesn't make any odds to me.

Besides, I liked Sebastian basically ignoring Tiberius, given their slightly fractious interactions. It played nicely into that dynamic.

·
visit roleplay threads!
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
I'm sure Sebastian will be pretty happy to see Tiberius. He did come all this way to save him, and even gathered up a little army just to do so. D'aaww :3

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
Maybe Tiberius and Sebastian can go prancing through the flowers, hand in hand, when this all blows over.

Until then, Krateron will do the hardwork. Can't let you ladies go breaking your nails. :grin:

·
visit roleplay threads!
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #148
I thought it was fine, yeah. Defintiely a good first post.

I was waiting for Kyrmson but I have some time off from work so I should probably update while I can. I'll wait another day or so though, I think.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Apologies for the lateness of my update. Just had a frantic week. Still it's up now so others who want to follow it can post.

Also, yes it is short. That's because the other half will come once a few other voices have chimed in.

·
visit roleplay threads!
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #156
Real life has been keeping most of you quite busy, but if you wish to post again before the update, please do so by the end of the weekend so I can try to keep it moving. I'd appreciate it!

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
Got two twelve hour shifts today and tomorrow, and worked all week, so I doubt I will the time to post again.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
I assumed there would be more kick-back from Special K, and Tiberius may respond to that, but other than that Mr T has said all he wants to.

On the other hand, he probably won't respond. At this point Tiberius thinks he's chosen the best option of a bad bunch and moving is his priority. If Krateron objects that violently, he will probably just be like "God speed you mad bastard!" And leave him to his own devices.

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
Krateron won't respond with violence - Nor will he object further. He's lost out on this one, and isn't quite ready to run off by himself, yet. If you do want to sort some back and forth out, Deus, feel free to send me a pm and we will jot something down.

141 - 160 of 201 Posts