Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

121 - 140 of 201 Posts

·
visit roleplay threads!
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
Just so everyone knows, I did tell Krymson he could say what he liked about the World Eater Captain. I think I'll even start using that nickname for him actually haha, The Beast of the Fifth!

I messaged Ramo. If I don't hear back soon I'll try to update again next chance I get.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Cheers for that Krymson. Why couldn't he have been "the Coward of the Fifth" or "the Hypoglycaemic of the Fifth". You know, something that doesn't make it sound like he's going to ruin Tiberius's pretty face. Only thinking about yourself! :wink:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Deus, if you'd prefer I can retcon it so he's known as The Bitch King of Fifth, the Captain no one fears!" Which seems more dramatic and entertaining?

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Just got my update up. Sorry it took a while, been under a mountain of revision. Unxpekted, let me know if everything is ok with the duel with Krejer. I tried to make sure everyone got as good as they gave, but I may have been too generous since I'm obviously biased and want Tiberius to win and be bad-ass duelist extraordinaire. Well, probably not quite that bad, but I am biased. Let me know what you think.

·
visit roleplay threads!
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #126 (Edited)
Man, if I could get like, a professional painting of Tiberius, Shabran, and Krejer fighting... god damn

I always want to get pictures done for the RPs but I've held onto the rule that I won't unless they are completed, which as we all know doesn't happen very often haha. Being one of the most visual description-heavy RPs I've ever been a part of, I was really looking forward to some ABTN 3 artwork let me tell you... bastards

·
Registered
24 Posts
Is this still an active rp recruitment? I would love to get in on this as a loyalist World Eater

·
Registered
24 Posts
Name: Xaren Lurghad
Legion: Sons of Horus
Rank: Sergeant of reformed Hellebore Squad, Tenth Company after the Jubal incident in The Whisperheads
Tactical Marine

Appearance: His black hair was a match to the color of his eyes. It unnerved the mortal Guardsmen and personae on the Vengeful Spirit, The Flagship of The Luna Wolves. His face, like most of his legion, resembled that of his Primarch, once a pride staple, now felt like his face was cursed. . A long scar runs down his right eye, a keepsake from a greenskin on Ullanor. Oaths of Moment fluttering on the pauldrons. Gouges from the recent battle pockmarked his armor, leaving some spots black from lasgun residue. Standing the Astartes height, in rank-and-file, he does not stand out. His voice is gruff and low, almost a deep rumbling in his throat. His shoulder badge was scraped off, the Sons of Horus badge no longer visible, but instead a crudely painted Luna Wolves emblem.

Armour, Wargear: MKIII Standard issue Armour, Standard issue bolter, pistol and combat knife.

Personality: Xaren is just like his brothers, serious, straight-forward in combat, otherwise he is jovial and humourous. He follows his leaders fearlessly into a fight, ready and willing to prove himself to his brothers, captains, and Primarch that he is a willing and fierce soldier for The Imperium. He respects most of the brother legions, excepting a few choice ones, however will fight staunchly alongside all who stand for The Imperium. He is part of one of the many warrior lodges within the Luna Wolves, despite how he knew Captain Loken felt about such things. He styles himself after Captain Loken and Torgaddon, wishing to ascend to captaincy one day as well.
At one time, he wished to gain the eye of his Primarch, considering it the highest honour a legionnaire could receive. Now he no longer could suffer to bear the emblem of Horus The Usurper. He still likes to joke if the situation calls for it but now he feels like there isnt going to be many chances to laugh in the near future.

Background: Xaren has a long career as a battle brother. He fought alongside Captain Loken at the battle of Davin, claiming it for The Emperor. The native warriors were a fierce and proud people, never retreating in the face of overwhelming odds, always at their brothers backs, ready to fight to the death against the Astartes. It was a glorious and honourable war, one that saw loses on both sides. However, no matter how many batle brothers Xaren lost, he could not come to hate his enemy. He could only respect them as a formidable opponent. It was after this battle that the lodges were formed in the Legion and that Xaren had joined.

The Davin battle was Xarens first taste of combat after ascending from the Legion Scouts. His most memorable and notable battle, the one that made him fight harder than he ever had in his life was on Ullanor. Ullanor, for Xaren was almost a dream, as if it wasn't real. He fought alongside several legions and Primarchs and even The Emperor. Horus and The Emperor fought side by side, two gods slaughtering all that stood before them. Xaren was fighting on his own, eager to prove himself, stupid in his recklessness. His other brothers, fresh from scouts, were with him, fight as one, but Xaren was surrounded, a wolf alone in the brawl.
His bolter was slung across his back, his pistol and knife each in a different hand. His rounds hit home on every ork, his blade biting as if it had fangs of its own. He relished the challenge, his armor soaked in blood as hi stood ankle deep in body parts. He became cocky and charged a Nob, A giant greenskin with a large unwieldy axe. His shoulder charge barely moved the ork as it roared its battle cry. The axe came down on Xaren as he tried to parry with his knife. The blade broke and the axe came down leaving a bloody scar along his face. Xaren fell back with a cry of anger. The nob bore down on him swinging the great axe. Xaren rolled left, right and left barely missing the axe swings by mere centimeters. The ork planted its massive foot on Xarens chest and rose the axe to let it fall one last time at the Space Marine.
The orks face erupted in a mess of blood and bone. Captain Loken appeared, bolter roaring with Torgaddon, the 2nd Company captain close behind. Loken extended a hand to the fallen Xaren, who gripped it tightly and was hauled to his feet.
"Brother Xaren, please don't make a mess of yourself. Won't be any left for me," grinned Torgaddon, as he kept greenskins away from Loken and Xaren. Xaren lowered his head in shame as Loken placed a hand on his shoulder.
"Don't listen to him. Torgaddon talks big but is harmless. That was brave and foolish to take on a Nob by oneself. Don't hasten to your death. Now come, The Primarch is calling for one last push and I want to see you in the front." Xaren felt a rush of pride at Lokens word as the line of Luna Wolves reformed around The Primarch and The Emperor,The greenskins wave surging and bulging, anxious to meet the Space Marines. The Emperor stood just metres away from Xaren, as his eyes wandered over the legion. He lifted his sword and let loose a furious battlecry. It was met with a roar of a thousand warriors as the charged into the greenskins. After the ardous and bloody battle, The Imperium sang of the victory.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Name: Tyrus Grahnus

Legion: Death Guard

Assault Marine

Appearance: Tyrus has charcoal black hair and a misshaped nose as a result from decades of conflict. His body is scarred from head to toe with the most notable going through what was his left eye. His remaining eye is turquoise but right smack dab in the middle is a sickly green. He has longer arms then most and he ,is actually slim to the bone. Despite his frail appearance he is actually well muscled and quite fast. Tyrus has exceptionally large shoulder muscles for an Astartes which leads to larger shoulder Pauldrons that although limits the manoueverabilty of him craning his neck and other head movements while wearing his armor.He is very tall for an Astartes and doesn't talk as much as the other Assault marines.

Armor, Wargear: Mark IV armor, jump pack, Bolter Pistol , Chainsword named Spinebreaker, Rarely uses a chainaxe known as Skullcrusher.

Personality: Very straightforward and direct, Tyrus doesn't kill his enemies in the messy way his squadmates do, for example, instead of chopping open an orks brains and churn the innards with his Chainsword, Tyrus will instead use a clean sweep that leads to a decapitation. Although his squadmates say otherwise, Tyrus has a certain lack of xenophobia that leads to his mistrust by others.
Background: Tyrus was born on Barberus, the Death Guard homeworld at the time, and almost immediately selected as a future candidate of the Death Guard. In school, Tyrus would often release concoctions that made his pupils vomit or catch a non fatal disease. Tyrus was accepted into the Death Guard ranks as soon as possible and was at the top of his batch of neophytes. He would first see action against an Ork Waaaaagh!. With Bolter in hand, Tyrus and his rival, a neophyte known as Roy Sargrus would find an Ork Nob that they both wanted to claim as a kill. The Nob killed Roy in a matter of seconds. Tyrus rammed his shoulder against the Nob and with a flick of his Chainsword severed the arm that held a Power Klaw that had Roy's impaled body on it. Tyrus spun around and sweeped off the Nob's head.
Later Tyrus would find himself in plenty more conflicts as a full battle brother and his victory over an Ork Warboss would lead to his automatic induction into an Assault marine. He served his chapter with honor, that is, until Istvaan III

·
visit roleplay threads!
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
Thank goodness, a new Death Guard player.

I was just about to sit down and start writing the update so I'll add you into it as well. I will send you a PM with further details regarding your character sheet.

Bullettodfiefor will also be joining us.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Sorry it is taking me so long. I have to write a ton so itll be up as soon as possible. I apologize

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Well, both Sebastian (last update) and Akkad (this update) ignore Tiberius so unless either of them respond, I don't have anything more to add I think.

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
Hey, now. Special K was going to answer - But Unx said he didn't find it fitting for him to go and help a prancing peacock. ;)

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
You could have at least said hi! Mr T was beginning to think you didn't even care :cray:

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
I think that your message is supposed to arrive after my post. It's not that he doesn't care - It's more that he hasn't heard it. ;)

But, it's alright, we'll come and rescue your purple arse, I'm sure.

121 - 140 of 201 Posts