Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

101 - 120 of 201 Posts

·
visit roleplay threads!
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
Just checking, am I waiting for an update or is an update waiting for me?
I really do need to figure out my next move here. I have been caught up in many different things and mainly with this RP I have been working on sorting out who is still in it and whether or not I can get anyone else involved to replace those that have left.

At the moment, it does not look like I have any new players who are interested.

So right now I know we have Dark Angel, Deus Mortis, and you who are definitely still around and on board. I suppose Nacho may be as well but I know Nacho has been occupied by some big life events. Of course, thats a rather small number so I'm not really sure what to do if I'm to be honest. I would love to continue this RP but, I'm not sure I can continue it as I had intended. The three of you are strong posters, which leaves some hope, I just need to figure out if I can keep it working and interesting enough with just the three of you.

I'll keep you all updated on where I'm going with it.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Been busier than expected and I'll try to have a post up shortly. If you get an update up before then I'll do a backdated update for kyros.

·
visit roleplay threads!
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
heh, countless times I have seen people include cable or rope of some sort in their character's equipment, and I think this might be the first time I've ever actually seen it utilized in the action thread. Even if you did have to ask me if he had any first, ha.

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
Far from my best of posts, but it's something.

Sorry about the wait, lads.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
I was wondering if you were going to help, or use the distraction as an opportunity to leg it :grin:

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
He isn't going to help you.

You and the World Eater have shields. Krateron sees absolutely no reason to get involved in that. :p

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Yeah, but with now only 4 World Eaters against 7 marines (not including Tiberius or Krejer) they/you have better chances of finishing off those World Eaters. If Tiberius can hold of Krejer until then he should be able to mug up one of them to aid him. And then take all the glory of course :laugh: Don't worry, your pragmatism can remain intact :wink:

101 - 120 of 201 Posts