Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Slaanesh

Votes: 14 20.6%
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What Chaos god do you think is the best?
Khorne is the God of Battle and Blood, thought to be the strongest Chaos God. His land is a ruddy battlefield, soaked in the blood of vanquished foes.

Tzeentch is the God of Sorcery and Change, he is the most powerful Sorcerer of the Chaos Gods and lives in a realm of crystals and labyrinthine structures.

Nurgle is the God of Death and Decay, he is known for his plague-bearing Daemons. His land is an immense rotting forest, containing every disease, plague, and virus known to man.

Slaanesh is the God of pleasure and cruelty, who steals the souls of those unfortunate enough to be seduced by his Daemons.

Me well Khorne all the way:victory:
Success is measured in blood, yours or your enemy's

·
Registered
5,539 Posts
Khorne for the win, mostly 'cause the Bloodthirster is a Greater Daemon of Khorne and Bloodthirsters are basically what sealed the deal for me as far as getting into 40K goes.

·
Registered
887 Posts
KHORNE!!!!.
i have anger issues plus yelling blood for the blood god in the middle of year 11 maths is fun. and who doesn't like to make skull thrones.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
The goat boys for me. Reasons;

1 - The look more awsume than any other god.
2 - most of there followers are half naked women :biggrin:
3 - I like going agianst popular demand

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
I would definitely have to choose Tzeentch. Khorne is a close second. Sure, he's got is own breakfast cereal, a throne of skulls and more blood than you could shake a severed limb at. But I just simply appreciate the ways of Tzeentch in some demented way.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I chose slaanesh the party god. I imagine him being like the beastie boys in the video "fight for your right".

Nurgle would be my second though, I've had a cough and cold for like 2 months now...

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
this was hard for me cause i love the ideology of slaanesh but over all tzeench he is the most powerful of the 4 since no matter what things always change and nother ever in life stays the same

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Its weird how they push Nurgle, and everyone says he's the most survivable god to kit your troops out as... yet, when you talk to people... non-one actually likes him, or the Nurgle models...

Defiantely Khorne. Though I wish that the Bloodthister would get a make-over. The FW ones a thousand times better then the GW one.

Closely followed by Slaanesh. Simply as the models look cool.

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
The greatest Chaos God is the Shaper of Fate and the Changer of Ways. Tzeentch outclasses every other Chaos God because he has the one thing they do not have. A plan. Try to match wits with Tzeentch and you are doomed from the start, and that was his plan all along.

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
Look Left.
<-------
Should be self explanatory.
Kharn is the man and I Endorse his philosophy.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Khorne. Remember: "There is only war" in this setting. Who is the god who benefits from every act of bloodshed? Everyone is serving the interests of Khorne with the possible exception of the tyranids and necrons.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Malal God of Despair!!!

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Khorne Khorne Khorne. Bloodshed and savagery in battle is awesome. It fits so well with the grim darkness of the 41st millennium. Skull thrones also rock.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Slannesh FTW! Main army is Eldar and I just love the irony.

And Kale Hellas, that sounds like an EPIC idea! Should have done it... Oh well allways year 12 to give it a go.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Tzeentch
sounds funnier then the rest.
also if ya serve him well enough you get to ask the fateweaver a question and get an answer. of course you get two that contradict each ohter but oh well ask agin in like 10,000 years!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts