Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
Honestly, it doesn't seem that bad. It hasn't even dropped yet. Who knows? It could be awesome!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Reactions: ntaw and scscofield

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
I am surprised that nobody here has mentioned what was written on the cardboard box behind the two of them a little after the deep strike test. During the part when they were talking about bases.

Did nobody notice? I'll give you a hint.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
ok...plastic thunderhawk thing makes me reconsider. this is some kind of april fools.. i didnt really noticed that before

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Whoa whoa, people are actually taking that video seriously? I mean..the article seems to be them genuinely talking about developing 8th edition but that video is 100% trolling.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
They've dropped Easter eggs into videos like this before. We'll just have to wait and see.
Would you consider the plastic Sisters comment in the bin with Magnus an easter egg clue to to the Cannoness model later released?

...my memory's a little hazy, was that video even a precursor to the Cannoness's release?

MAX EDIT: check this out, from Warofsigmar:

Hello everyone !

FW Confirmed that the last resin Thunderhawk have been sold :D (image from bbunnies)

I let you say it : Plastic .....

/cheers.
bob.

·
Registered
633 Posts
MAX EDIT: check this out, from Warofsigmar:

My inner Mechanicus would drool if he hadn't replaced his inefficient mouth with a more appropriate enhancement. Ah the glory of that plastic Machine Spirit.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Might want to rethink putting models on three dimensional bases. Your probably thinking of an icosagon.

But at that point not using a circle is silly.
dodecahedron would work you just have to scale it so it's height is a 10th of it's length and breadth?:ireful2:

·
Premium Member
6,993 Posts
dodecahedron would work you just have to scale it so it's height is a 10th of it's length and breadth?
No, no it would not.

Thats like trying to say that if you reduce the height of a cube but maintain everything else it is still a cube.

·
Registered
60 Posts
No, no it would not.

Thats like trying to say that if you reduce the height of a cube but maintain everything else it is still a cube.
Well perhaps it would be a new shape similar to that of the dodecahedron, with a substantially reduced height, sometimes you're just indignantly reactionary with your comments *****, you say things like "what da f**** you talking 'bout" and you're particularly dismissive most of the time, dr. Trump's diagnosis: 'Paranoid depressive mania hysteria'.

A cube needn't be entirely asymmetrical to qualify it as a cube, depends which programming language you utilise...

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I bet we could do some interesting things with if we used a hypercube for a base. Come on GW, look to the future, it's time to leave these boring three dimensional bases behind!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I bet we could do some interesting things with if we used a hypercube for a base. Come on GW, look to the future, it's time to leave these boring three dimensional bases behind!
there's nothing really beyond 3-demensions sweet tits?

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
You know, when I've got the name of thing right there in the post ready to be Googled... well, your avatar's properly chosen, at least? That wooshing sound is the math joke passing over your head :)

Reactions: Khorne's Fist

·
Registered
66 Posts
as 40k stands right now (and has done since fifth edition for me) I'd not want to touch it. the rules are without putting too fine a point on it. utter garbage.
I know allot of people will scream and howl and bay for blood. but its just how I feel. the way everything works feels old and clunky without any logical reasons to work that way (especially difficult terrain which is so pathetic). the AP system, the way vehicles DONT work.

I've played a couple of Age of Sigmar games and I much preferred the flow and speed of things, but will need to play it properly with a decent attituded player...thats the hard part

21 - 39 of 39 Posts