21 - 33 of 33 Posts

· Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 · (Edited)

well i am going to assume it di work

· Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
well my extra raptors and veteran dark angels arrived who i will convert to chaos though only through paint because i don't really think that fluff wise the alpha legion would have to many chaotic things on them

· Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
god this is so annoying!!!!!!!! :angry:

· Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I am praying this worked i used i photo this time If it did it should show my 4 painted khorne berzerkers in shining gold scab red washed in badab black and the top of my head. So please let this have worked

· Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Finally i am finished with my khorne berzerkers :victory:. Here will be a pic of them all in their little formation. Next i will start up my tactical squads. Yes i know they are not called tactical squads because they are chaos marines but i like to think of them as tactical squads because it makes more sense for the their fluff. Yay!!!!!!!

· Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Yep i finally figured out a way to get them up. I have to use my computer's cam. Its a little annoying but it works

· Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Here is my pretty bad 1st attempt at my alpha legion mutants i know i promised tac marines but i decided that i needed green stuff for that. Please give me feedback i wasn't sure what colors to use for the arms or head.

· Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
here are my 1st 5 alpha legionaries

· Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 · (Edited)
UPDATE i havn't been able to paint much been hanging out with my friends far to much. So i have only been able to paint 1 guy. Hopfully more will be painted tonight. Either way i have decided to add to my army a fleet. So i just bought the battle fleet gothhic rule book and will start collecting some ships when that arrives. Not sure what i should get debating between a bunch of chaos slaughters because they are fast or space marine battle barge

· Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Okay soooooo
I decided on my fleet!!!!! It will be 2 chaos cruiser slaughters and 1 chaos desolator The reason my fleet is small is because its the alpha legion. They don't tend to form huge things. Their whole strategy relies on the insigators insigating and instigitory uprising on the instigated planet. Instigate. The fleet will be in disarray by the time they get there and all they have to do is wipe out the remnents

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.