Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
526 Posts
VALDIR

After an long journey to the high dragon hold he had finally arrived at the gate of the hold. but it was closed and there was a dwarf standing guard next to it he walked up to the dwarf and said ‘’dwarf tell your master his disciple has come’’ ‘’watch your tong elf or else you might lose it ‘’the dwarf replied and he walked to the gate opening it and going through it and closing it afterwards. after a while he came back and let Valdir trough.
he was brought to Modeus. He told him he was not the only one and there would be coming more after a while there came three humans, an high elf, a wood elf, and finally a dwarf, when everybody had arrived he and one of the humans where set to the task of cleaning Zala'Drakhar.
On the way there the human tried to start a conversation with him “so how did you get here?’’ at that Valdir stood still and said ‘’how I came here is none of your business human’’ and he walked on. For the rest of the way there was no speaking when they got at Zala'Drakhar his cave he was laying at the cave opening that allowed him to fly in and out of the cave. Valdir was shocked by the sheer size of the dragon but he quickly regained his composure but he saw the human had the shadow of fear in his eyes he turned his head to him and said ‘’calm down human we got work to do’’.
just when he said it Zala'Drakhar turned is head and spoke with a booming voice ’’what is it you wish of me?" at which valdir replied with ‘’we wish to clean you mighty dragon’’ ‘’ ‘’alright you may start then’’.

_____________2 hours later______________
‘’You have done well elf and human you can now go feed the little ones but make sure to take one of my scales with you it might help you at some part’’ said Zala’Drakharand when they where done and after picking up a scale they left
they got a barrel of meat for the dragons and carry it to the courtyard. when he got there something screamed “FOOD?’’ in head and as soon as he looked up he saw a black dragon jumping up to the barrel but before it could get his claws in the barrel valdir diged it dodged it ‘’be patient little dragon follow me and you will get it’’ and he walked on with the dragon fooloing him.

ONYX
When Onyx and the others were released from their pens their all ran outside and started to walk around when Onyx saw a tree she inmeadiantly tore of an branch to chew on and sharpen her teeth. when she got bored with it she tried to climb up the tree but fell several times after falling on her head she walked away annoyed and smelled food.
after looking around she saw some being cary a barrel of witch she knew it contained food. she watched them all pass by and looked which one she would eat with she saw a little broad creature which looked like the ones that had taken care of her up until now three longer and also pretty broad creatures but not as broad as the first one, after that came three long and fragile ones and last she saw one of the fragile ones but with jet black hair purple eyes unlike the other two and the smell of another dragon hanging around him.
she went after him and send a thought to him ‘’FOOD?’’ and jumped to the barrel but she missed and the being said ‘’be patient little dragon follow me and you will get it’’ so she followed him.

(OOC:you may notice this version is totaly difrent from bleuberry's one but thats because he aparantly portrait Zala’Drakharand to agrasive and because it was alright with raven i made my own version)

· Registered
526 Posts
Valdir

Valdir walked a large tree and emptied the large barrel there and he watched as the dragons began to eat tearing the meat apart. He saw the black dragon that had followed him pushing the others away and trying to take all the meat for itself.
After some time there came a dwarf trough the gate to the hold and told everyone that dinner was served as soon as he heard this Valdir walked up to the dwarf towering over him ‘’where the dinnerhall?’’ he asked with a cold voice ‘’you can follow me to it’’ and he walked away Valdir followed him through the gate back into the hold.
as he walked through the hold he took a good look around and noticed for the first time how many paintings hang everywhere there were no few of battles long past but also many of Zala'Drakhar in different periods of his life there was one of him not bigger than the dragons he had just fed but also one of him fighting against a horde of undead with Modeus on his back as he walked on there was another one which caught his eye it was one with big eggs of all kinds of colors on it.
finally when they arrived in the hall he saw a big table with many dwarfs on it the two elves and three humans of which one was new. As he looked he saw modeus who was covered in dirt and had an tired smile on his face beckoning him to come and sit at the table.
valdir walked to the table and sat down near modeus and the two elves preferring them above the other races. ‘’greetings master’’ he said ‘’greetings valdir how did the cleaning of Zala'Drakhar go?’’ ‘’It went well there were no problems he even gave me one of his scales‘’ ‘’that’s a good sign have you got any questions?’’ ‘’yes when do we get to hear which dragon is ours’’ he asked with an cold smile thinking about the slaughter he could cause amongst the dark ones that plagued his home with the dragon on his side.

Onyx

When she was done with eating she took a nap under a big tree waking up when there came a dwarf with load of books into the courtyard when he had dropped them she went to take a look. She saw a book that looked interesting with an creature just like the one that gave her the food some time ago and she tried to pick it up but incidentally ripped it up luckily there was another copy of the book laying around and she began to read she discover that the long being with black hair that had fed her was called an dark elf and that they fought against evil monsters ones.
She spend her time reading the book until she heard heavy beats and smelled the same scent that she had smelled from the dark elf earlier she looked up and saw Zala'Drakhar flying out of his cave and landing on a flat ledge near the courtyard "Hello there little ones, are you enjoying yourselves today? I have come to see if you need any questions answered about what happens when you’re a fully grown.” He said with a loud voice ‘’how is it to battle against the darkness great one?’’ she asked inspired by the tales of slaughter she just had red about.

· Registered
526 Posts
valdir

He listened to Modeus when he answered all the questions made by the other apprentice’s until he finally came to Valdir and his question "You will meet your dragon this evening when we will all sit down for the evening meal. That will also including Zala'Drakhar coming into this hall and eating with us. And so you know, your dragon's name is Onyx, be sure to remember her name in advance." Modeus said with a deep voice ‘’Onyx he thought that a good name worthy of a dragon of mine’’ He thought when he noticed that the others were fighting over how to address the humans while he took a sip of the dwarfen amber colored drink he found it rather distasteful he asked to Modeus ‘’Is there any way to get some decent wine around here?’’

Onyx

She listend to to Zala'Drakhar answering the questions from the others before coming to her ‘’Well Onyx the battle against the races of the dark lands is going as it always has. They attack the dark elves and the dark elves push them back. But there is always a heavy price to pay, and with the other races having to deal with out wild brethren no-one is able to help them push them back. So that is why you all are here. To help all the races of the world and eventually defeat the dark ones once and for all’’ after that he turned his attention the only dragon over who didn’t ask any questions it was the red dragon called Keeler "Keeler, do you not have any questions to ask of me before i go off hunting? Maybe i can bring you all back some deer, cows or sheep for you all to try hunting and killing preys for yourself. Would you all like that?" It was as much as question to Keller as it was to the other dragons. when she heard this she jumped up ‘’Yes please bring something fast I desire I good exciting hunt’’

· Registered
526 Posts
Valdir

He turned his head to watch the fight getting more and tenser "WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT Föstólfr THE HIGH ELF SLAYER!!" The human shouted in his anger and Valdir saw the human had made the elf very angry. The elf began taking deep breaths and valdir felt a change in the air but before the elf had a chance to do anything Modeus hit the table seeing the table crack under the strength of the punch Valdir was shocked at how powerfull the dark elf was.
Modeus said "You will all listen to me, you are to stop these petty arguments, you are going to become Dragon Riders, and to do such you will need to work together, is that all understood?"
Modeus waits for their answer then waves a dismissive hand "Return to your tasks. In eight more hours return here for the evening meal in which you will all meet your dragons’’ He said to everyone and after that he turned his head to Valdir and said ‘’you can go with the other elves search for a book about black dragons and read every detail’’
He walked to the other elves ‘’let’s go to the library’’ When they were on their way the high elf began talking "Why would Modeus select a man like that. He is disgusting. Unworthy of my...OUR attention. And he is what? Barely out of his twentieth year? Even that human mercenary, Kell, is a more decent fellow than him. Anyway, good luck finding your book Valdir, that Modeus is pretty good." And Valdir nodded in agreement thinking all the humans arrogant and weak
when they arrived at the library he saw there was a fire burning and he started searching for the book but even after one hour of searching he still hadn’t found it until he saw a big black book called ‘’the battle for the plains of pesh’ar’ker’’ Which was near his home city he took it up and opened it and to his surprise there was an hole in it witch contained the book ‘’black dragons’’ so he sat down and started reading near the high elf.

Onyx
She watched Zala'Drakhar fly away when she heard a challenge from the red dragon named keeler "So.......who wants to have a little friendly competition?’’ She was bored so she jumped to him making herself big in front of the dragon ‘’what were you thinking about?’’

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.