Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1681 - 1700 of 1700 Posts

·
IRONBORN
424 Posts
3: What are the two main afflictions contributing to the downfall of the necron race?
1:Was it their sun causing solar winds, radiation storms and giving the Necrons a high chance of contracting cancer
&
2:their infighting and civil wars?

·
Super Moderator
10,976 Posts
St. George?
Correct. :victory:

1:Was it their sun causing solar winds, radiation storms and giving the Necrons a high chance of contracting cancer
&
2:their infighting and civil wars?
Nope. Your first answer was a blight on the necrontyr rather than the necrons. And your second answer is not what I was referring to. :no:

·
Registered
84 Posts
That they sold themselves to become powerful enough to defeat the old ones? and the second reason I honestly don't know. (is the first one right? That's the answer I found myself believing)

·
Super Moderator
10,976 Posts
That they sold themselves to become powerful enough to defeat the old ones? and the second reason I honestly don't know. (is the first one right? That's the answer I found myself believing)
Still no. I'll allow one more attempt then I'll put this question to rest.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
3: What are the two main afflictions contributing to the downfall of the necron race?
Failures in the tomb worlds 'destroying millions, if not billions of dormant Necrons' would certainly help with the downfall of a race.

The other one I really don't know. Eldar raiders and the galaxy doing what it does seem to similar to cascade failures ultimately so I hesitate to list them.

·
Super Moderator
10,976 Posts
Flayer Virus and Destroyer Curse, both taking away from the necron's sanity and sense of unity.

Oh well. :p

·
Bane of Empires
5,131 Posts
A quick one from me:

On what world did Abaddon gain the support of the Daemon-Primarch Fulgrim for his 13th Black Crusade?

·
Bane of Empires
5,131 Posts
Ahhhhh, missed a new question popping up here. Quite a tricky one CotE, had to dig out all my Eye of Terror related material.

Oliensis
Ahhhhhh, missed your response!

Correct. :)

·
Bane of Empires
5,131 Posts
Which Daemon Prince is known as "The Prince of Princes" and what is it notable for?

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Lost primarch:
I've just finished False Gods, yes I am way behind! but in it Horus is given a vision of how the primarch where created and when they were scattered by the Dark Gods. When in the Emperors labs he slams his fist into one of the bio-tubes holding one of the primarchs and it cracks and begins losing pressure. If history repeats itself and this also happned that time in wh40k timeline then one of the tubes might have been broken and this killed one of the primarch as it travled through the warp.

What do you think about this? Do we know when the records of the lost legions where deleted?

1681 - 1700 of 1700 Posts