Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1281 - 1300 of 1700 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
I had thought it could be the Saruthi but I looked through the book and no where did it mention they were corrupted specifically by or served Slaanesh.

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
Hmmm, I'll take a final stab in the dark at this question. The Sslyth? Probably not right but worth a shot.

My source is Codex: Dark Eldar 5th Ed
Incorrect.

2: Saruthi? Ref: Xenos novel.
This is the one. Saruthi of the novel Xenos.

I was thinking about this, is it the Saruthi from the Eisenhorn series. I know they've been totally corrupted by Chaos and they were working with Children of the Emperor.

Edit: NINJA'd by Vaz
What a shame... :unsure:

Screw it, I`ll award the points anyway because you got it, probably typing while Vaz gave his (much shorter) answer.
EDIT: Can`t rep Armoro again. Anyone? Vaz? I owe +6pts.

Twiceeeee. Getting good at this shit. I like getting the answers correct, you can get the Rep if it's correct matey.
I`ll rep you both.

I had thought it could be the Saruthi but I looked through the book and no where did it mention they were corrupted specifically by or served Slaanesh.
It was heavily implied and the connections were placed at several points in the book.

It is time for a new Quizmaster! I take my leave of this. :thank_you:

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Correct answer. Rep awarded. Any takers as to how Makari has survived as long as he has?
As far as I can tell that was a trick question. From what I've read he survived for 9 years before being sat on by Ghazzy and then fed to a squig. second edition ork codex I think said that? Not too sure though.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Ok so my wording may have been off (I had forgotten that he got sat on).

Technically there was a reason for him reaching such an old age for a gretchin. This is not a trick question, just a badly worded one.

Rep will be awarded for the correct answer. There was a reason that Makari managed to survive on the field of battle and in general Ork life.

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Ok so my wording may have been off (I had forgotten that he got sat on).

Technically there was a reason for him reaching such an old age for a gretchin. This is not a trick question, just a badly worded one.

Rep will be awarded for the correct answer. There was a reason that Makari managed to survive on the field of battle and in general Ork life.
I've read that he was just simply lucky.

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Sorry, I've been away fer a bit.

Thought I'd add some more? Hope that's okay?
Fine by me. I neglected the corner for a bit. I'd rather people were asking and answering questions than not.

As for how that lucky little gretchin, I have awarded rep to two people.

I've read that he was just simply lucky.
This is the correct answer. You receive +3 rep as you were 1st to get it right and provided a good helping of fluff.

No, Makari was actually really lucky. He would survive nearly everything (except Ghazkul sitting on him) and that was the reason ghazkull was so fond of him. In game terms he would survive when wounded if you roll a 2 or higher.
I have awarded you +2 rep for providing our second helping of fluff. I love fluff.

As for Vaz's questions, I haven't the foggiest.

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
Captain Xhyst?
Correct matey =).

I'm guessing that's a trick question as there are 3 continents at least, but only one is named- the equatorial continent Itdarina
Too good for me - you saw the secret points =(. +Rep for yourself.

If people haven't noticed, I tend to choose a book by now, and be asking questions about that. It's time to be breaking out the big guns and dive into OOP Novels, IA is now too easily accessible =(.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1281 - 1300 of 1700 Posts