Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1261 - 1280 of 1700 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
Correct Spikey. :biggrin: Rep en route.

Was that too obscure, or was it a decent enough question? I know not everyone has access to IA.

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,264
Correct Spikey. :biggrin: Rep en route.

Was that too obscure, or was it a decent enough question? I know not everyone has access to IA.
Sucks to be them then....

Considering some of my questions require the reading of books or warhammer monthly comics no longer for sale I'd say having to use IA is letting them off lightly :laugh:

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
Okay then.

1: In which segmentum of the galaxy is the planet Necromunda located? (answered)

2: What xeno species has been completely corrupted by Slaanesh? (answered)

3: Name the ork leader whose arm Commissar Yarrick took as a trophy? (answered)

4: Name the emissary of the Dark Gods who communed with the Word Bearers before the Heresy? (answered)

5: Name the Inquisitor responsible for securing the artefact known as the Shadowlight? (answered)

6: What is the highest confirmed class of Necron Lord? (answered)

·
Registered
37 Posts
5: Name the Inquisitor responsible for securing the artefact known as the Shadowlight?
Amberly Vale
Well is was loaned to the Adeptus Mechanicus by the Ordo Xenos under the protection of Inquisitor Amberly Vale. Then stolen from the mechanium by renagade Inquisitor Killian before being recovered by Chaiphas Cain whist serving Inquisitor Vales interests. it was then reloaned by the Ordos Xenos to the mechanicum. Yet again defended by Cain from a chaos Warmaster called Vann only to have the pesky Necrons wake up and steal it. Damn Necrons always ruining the day.

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
5: Name the Inquisitor responsible for securing the artefact known as the Shadowlight?
Amberly Vale
Well is was loaned to the Adeptus Mechanicus by the Ordo Xenos under the protection of Inquisitor Amberly Vale. Then stolen from the mechanium by renagade Inquisitor Killian before being recovered by Chaiphas Cain whist serving Inquisitor Vales interests. it was then reloaned by the Ordos Xenos to the mechanicum. Yet again defended by Cain from a chaos Warmaster called Vann only to have the pesky Necrons wake up and steal it. Damn Necrons always ruining the day.
Hey, that`s what necs do.

Correct answer. Rep at earliest oppurtunity. :good:

EDIT: I need to spread rep before I can rep you again. IOU +6pts to 1Foxman. :)

EDIT2: Rep given. IOU terminated. :security:

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
Both correct. But neither of you gave a source. How sad, that would have doubled your points. :p

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
What's sad is I just knew that so I don't really have a source. WHY IS THIS STUFF IN MY HEAD.
Well presumably the Necromunda rules would have such info, but you only had to cite the 40k rulebook, it`s on the galaxy map. :laugh:

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
3: Name the ork leader whose arm Commissar Yarrick took as a trophy?

If my book os correct then it is Warboss Ugulhard. I quote from the Warhammer 40000 5th edition rulebook.

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
3: Name the ork leader whose arm Commissar Yarrick took as a trophy?

If my book os correct then it is Warboss Ugulhard. I quote from the Warhammer 40000 5th edition rulebook.
Correct. If anyone is able, I cannot rep Newman again. He needs +6pts. :)

The Laer?

Source: HH novel, Fulgrim.
Unfortunately, not who I had in mind. :no:

Platinum... Just like my credit card biotch. But as for confirmed it would be Gold.
So shall I take Platinum or Gold as your answer? Clarify, I am not awarding anything if you give two answers. :nono:

Anyone else is free to try, but I only want one answer to the question.

·
Making Vidya Games
2,027 Posts
So shall I take Platinum or Gold as your answer? Clarify, I am not awarding anything if you give two answers. :nono:

Anyone else is free to try, but I only want one answer to the question.
Oh fine then. Based on the original question, it is gold. That is the confirmed position.

·
Registered
37 Posts
2: What xeno species has been completely corrupted by Slaanesh?
I know this sounds quite obvious but im going to take a stab at Dark Eldar? Killing and taking peoples souls to sustain their own, and giving into excess.

1261 - 1280 of 1700 Posts