Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1221 - 1240 of 1700 Posts

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,222 (Edited)
Right I'm going to post some questions, here are the Rules for those of you haven't seen them before:

Rules:

-You can only answer a single question each day, this is to prevent the same handful of people dominating the ‘quiz’ and allow everyone to have a fair shot.
For example: If I was to submit 3 questions in one post you would have to choose which one to answer rather than being able to answer them all, the same with any other questions I post on that day.

-If the answer I’m looking for is in the form of a date people will receive Rep depending on how close they get to the correct answer (1 Rep for the right Century, 2 Rep for the decade etc) until the final definitive answer is provided.

-If you disagree with how I judge the answers given- sucks to be you I’m not forcing you to play, this is just meant to be a bit of fun and hopefully educational. :grin:

-Everyone will need to quote the whole question in their post (along with the answer obviously), rather than just the number. This is just to make things easier for the host. Anyone not abiding by this rule from now on, will not recieve their reputation - even if they answered the question correctly (this rule has been added to the front post). Much appreciated.

--Addendum: What constitutes a 'day' differs between Quiz Masters, as the original (and best :wink:) I define a day as a 24hr period- so if you answer a question then you will not be able to answer another until 24 hours has passed since the questions were originally posted.
e.g Questions posted at 7am February 15th, Serpion5 answers a question at 8am- he can't answer another question till at least 7am February 16th.

Anyone who breaks the above Rules will be Neg Repped, there's no excuse considering I'm posting a Rules reminder!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

1) What is the name of Warsmith Honsou's fortress on Medrengrad? (Answered)

2)
Which tunnelling Tyranid creature has the species name Tyranicus Ophidius Subterra? (Answered)

3) What position, currently unoccupied, is the highest rank in the Adepta Sororitas? (Answered)

4)
What was the name of the planet ruled over by the Fallen Dark Angel Astelan? (Answered)

5) What is Abaddon's first name? (Answered)

6) Which organ allows an Astartes to spit acid? (Answered)

7) What bladed weapon is wielded by Asurmen? (Answered)

8) Where was Kor'O Khas'a'tah raised? (Answered)

9) In return for cleansing it, which regiment was given settlement rights to the planet Baran? (Answered)

10) Necron Shroud-class vessels managed to breach the defences of which Imperial world and successfully land on it's holy soil in a seemingly suicidal raid? (Answered)

--I'm not going to put how much Rep each will earn you, you'll just have to find out when you receive it :biggrin:--

(All Answered)

·
Registered
281 Posts
10) Necron Shroud-class vessels managed to breach the defences of which Imperial world and successfully land on it's holy soil in a seemingly suicidal raid?

Mars

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,236 (Edited)
It's cool, but if you want to I appreciate that. Lol, lots of people ready and prime to answer questions. Answers were coming so quick. :biggrin:
Well since Vaz is being so gracious....

You are correct, soon you will be splattered with my 'Rep Cannon'

Also- Vaz feel free to answer another question if you wish.

·
Making Vidya Games
2,027 Posts
9) In return for cleansing it, which regiment was given settlement rights to the planet Baran?

Those dam Kriegs! I mean, Krieg 127th Infantry Regiment... And for fun, it was lead by General Von Paulus

1221 - 1240 of 1700 Posts