1201 - 1220 of 1700 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Any new questions? O.O

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
1. Name 2 Famous Antagonists in the fighting on the Hintergheist (2pts ea = 4 total)

2. Which was the name of the last Imperial Sub-Commander on Bellerophon's Fall? (3pts)

3. What was his fate? (By what means? - 1pts)

4. What were the Combatants of the Battle of Silent Reach? (2pts ea - 4 in total)

5. Who won? (2pts)

6. There are two types of Astartes Sentry Guns currently known to date. One is the Tarantula. What is the other? (3pts)

7. What was the name of Verant Ortys' blade? (1pt)

8. Why was Asdrubael Vect's rise to power not stopped early on? (2pts)

9. Who is Drazhar rumoured to be? (1pt)

10. How many companies did the Fire Angels send to support the war effort during the Second War for Armageddon? (1pts)

Max 2 numbered questions answered per person.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Making Vidya Games
2,027 Posts
4. What were the Combatants of the Battle of Silent Reach? (2pts ea - 4 in total)

The Red Scorpions (Segmentum Solar Reserve) and Lamenters (Battlefleet Maelstrom)?

5. Who won? (2pts)

The Loyalists

Take either one, you said two questions.

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts

Ahra, the Fallen Phoenix of the Striking Scorpions. 1pt yay :p

He was never perceived as a threat, due to his origins as a slave. His enemies were convinced of their own superiority and ignored him.

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

The Red Scorpions (Segmentum Solar Reserve) and Lamenters (Battlefleet Maelstrom)?

5. Who won? (2pts)

The Loyalists

Take either one, you said two questions.
Both are correct - +6 Rep is winging its way towards you through the warp.

Ahra, the Fallen Phoenix of the Striking Scorpions. 1pt yay :p

He was never perceived as a threat, due to his origins as a slave. His enemies were convinced of their own superiority and ignored him.
Again, both correct. +3 Rep matey.

Congratulations. Questions as now -

1. Name 2 Famous Antagonists in the fighting on the Hintergheist (2pts ea = 4 total)

2. Which was the name of the last Imperial Sub-Commander on Bellerophon's Fall? (3pts)

3. What was his fate? (By what means? - 1pts)

6. There are two types of Astartes Sentry Guns currently known to date. One is the Tarantula. What is the other? (3pts)

7. What was the name of Verant Ortys' blade? (1pt)

10. How many companies did the Fire Angels send to support the war effort during the Second War for Armageddon? (1pts)

Max 2 numbered questions answered per person.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
I know where the answers are! But I can`t find them! Also, I already answered two... :biggrin:

·
Unhinged Hobo
2,341 Posts
I'm assuming this is wrong as i only know of a planet called hintergheist and the hintergheist sounds like a ship but i'll throw in my two cents.
Both Lelith Hesperax and Urien Rakarth were present during the invasion. Pg80 5th ed DE codex.

·
Registered
1 Posts

I believe that would be Isador Akios i think and if i am correct then the answer to

3. What was his fate? (By what means? - 1pts) should be he died by the at the tip of an Imperial Powersword wielded by Captain Gabriel Angelos in a duel.

·
Registered
54 Posts
6. There are two types of Astartes Sentry Guns currently known to date. One is the Tarantula. What is the other? (3pt)

Tarantula, as listed already, and the Thunderfire Cannon.

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
Would it be the "Blade of the Scorpion"?
Correctomundo.

I believe that would be Isador Akios i think and if i am correct then the answer to

3. What was his fate? (By what means? - 1pts) should be he died by the at the tip of an Imperial Powersword wielded by Captain Gabriel Angelos in a duel.
Sorry, no, Isador Akios died (correctly as it happens, but if only the original question were answered correctly) on Tartarus after falling to SSSSSSSINDRIIIIIIII's whisperings.

The answer to both of these is Marco Nixilus. He's assassinated, but that is as much information as is gotten. It was quite hard I admit - it's only mention in an inset which is poorly designed for easy reading, and is non military, so won't be highly featured.

I'm assuming this is wrong as i only know of a planet called hintergheist and the hintergheist sounds like a ship but i'll throw in my two cents.
Both Lelith Hesperax and Urien Rakarth were present during the invasion. Pg80 5th ed DE codex.
Correct. Good eyesight, I chose precisely because they are no accounts of it. My worry was that I'd missed one, and someone would give them. +Rep

is it the Hydra?
6. There are two types of Astartes Sentry Guns currently known to date. One is the Tarantula. What is the other? (3pt)

Tarantula, as listed already, and the Thunderfire Cannon.
See answer below, sorry!

Is it the Hyperios Anti-Air platform?
Stupid me, forgot about Hyperios. Although this answer is correct (so +Rep for outsmarting me is the least =D), as it's an unmanned/RC turret, the answer I was looking for was the Widowmaker - its mentioned only once in IA9, in the Sentry Gun entry for the Tyrants Legion List.

7 companies
Sorry matey, trick question here. The Fire Angels did not participate during the Second War, so zero companies.

Shall I do some more (promise quicker responses, maybe even some easier questions), or let some others have a go?

1201 - 1220 of 1700 Posts