Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1181 - 1200 of 1700 Posts

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Ummm... yeah, the guy who repped me must have been in a hurry and wasn't paying attention cause he rep'd me 0. :(
:laugh: Or then he had a to low rep power to rep anyone, lol.

Which planet still uses the musket while still being home to the Harbingers Chapter? (6 rep)

Birmingham
What the...? That was kind of pointless, as the question had already been answered a long time ago, and we are on a new set right now... And also, you did clearly steal it from Baron, so there was nothing original in it... [Facepalm]

Edit: Where the fuck did that post go?

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
What secret structure has been built within the Himalayan mountain range? 4 rep

I'm not sure if it's secret, but is it The Forbidden Fortress?

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
What secret structure has been built within the Himalayan mountain range? 4 rep

I'm not sure if it's secret, but is it The Forbidden Fortress?
Correct! Are you trying to say that my Inquistorial data files would be incorrect when they stated that the fortress was remote and secret?

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
I was just reciting from memory, if your files say that I'll believe you :p
You better do, for anything else would be heresy...

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
I've forgot the rules a little, maybe someone can help...

I have to wait 24 hours before I can answer another question I know, but can I answer a question from the same set of questions I answered previously to if it has been 24 hours?

So for instance I answered the himalayas question today, so tomorrow can I answer one of the other two?

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
I've forgot the rules a little, maybe someone can help...

I have to wait 24 hours before I can answer another question I know, but can I answer a question from the same set of questions I answered previously to if it has been 24 hours?

So for instance I answered the himalayas question today, so tomorrow can I answer one of the other two?
Yes, as long as no one else has provided a correct answer to a question, you can try your luck on that one as well... Those 24 hours are annoying when you know the answers, are they not? :laugh:

·
Unforgiven
689 Posts
What is a Tech-priest specialized in genetic science known as? 4 rep
That, my good sir, would be a

Genetor

I believe Biologis is the study of life/biology; genetics being a specific subset.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Still no rep for me :(

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
That, my good sir, would be a

Genetor

I believe Biologis is the study of life/biology; genetics being a specific subset.
Correct! New set of questions when I get back home :eek:k:

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
New questions!

What was the name of the Techpriest that led a small strike force to recover the remains of a dreadnought belonging to Captain Trythos that had been left on the planet Tartarus? Also, name the chapter he belongs to. 4 rep

What alien specie in the galaxy is know to use a "Whisperlance"? 3 rep

Name the person believed to have founded the "Mendicantine Fraters". 4 rep

I hope these keep you busy for a few moments...

·
Registered
557 Posts
What was the name of the Techpriest that led a small strike force to recover the remains of a dreadnought belonging to Captain Trythos that had been left on the planet Tartarus? Also, name the chapter he belongs to. 4 rep

Brennan, and Blood Ravens

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Correct, both of you... Could someone rep Ultra111...

1181 - 1200 of 1700 Posts