Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

241 - 260 of 1700 Posts

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #251
And NiceGuyEddy has correctly answered 61).

Now whilst I have your attention I'd like to tell you that from monday the way you receive your Rep from me will change. Instead of getting it individually for every question you answer I will instead jot down your name and how much Rep is owed and at the end of the week everyone wwho's answered a question correctly will get the entire amount of Rep due them.

Also, just as a favour to me, if you could include the question your answering in your post that would be wonderful- I won't reprimand you or anything if you don't it's jsut easier for me.

Thanks
(questions to follow shortly)

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #252
13th May Questions

63) The 21st Founding was also known as what due to the high rate of failure?

64) What were the Chosen of Abaddon seeknig during the 13th Black Crusade?

65)
The possession of which documetn allows an individual to serve as a Rogue Trader?

66) What is the Tau name for the infighting that nearly destroyed their race before the comnig of the Ethereals?

67) Marine Artificer Simagus discovered the meas to create what Imperial tank?

·
Bane of Empires
5,131 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
63) the cursed founding

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
67) Land Raider Crusader in 645.M39 during the Jerulas Crusade. I think. lol The date might be wrong since it has been awhile since I got a hold of my friends dex but I am sure it was the LRC.

·
Registered
246 Posts
64. What were the chosen of abaddon seeking during the 13th black crusade? A foothold in the cadian gate?

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
64)What were the Chosen of Abaddon seeking during the 13th black crusade?

Is it the Heart of Chaos that Ygethemor discovered?

241 - 260 of 1700 Posts