Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

221 - 240 of 1700 Posts

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
I find this funny that CotE has not tried answering a question when he is able to thanks to the fact most of today has gone. I bet he could answer one of these questions since he chose this topic.

On a side note a fantasy fluff quiz will start on Monday under the thread Steve's questionable corner. Sadly I only give 4 rep points but the questions will be easier.

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #223
Clues

53) Barnster was on the right track but the Inquisitor's name begins with a letter lower in the alphabet

54) last 4 letters of the planet's name is the same as the name of the planet that the Galatic Empire delivered a crushing defeat to the Rebels (Star Wars)

56) The answer is in the Necron Codex
------------------------------------------------------------
Sounds good Stephen I'll make sure I link it every now and then so more people venture that way.

·
Bane of Empires
5,131 Posts
On a side note a fantasy fluff quiz will start on Monday under the thread Steve's questionable corner. Sadly I only give 4 rep points but the questions will be easier.
Argh! Im really sorry, but only just read this after I just posted up my Fantasy quiz thread based on this one. You have first dibbs though seeing as you said this first, if you want i'll get a mod to delete my thread if you want to take the reigns of the Fantasy one? Sorry!

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #226
Well that's a bit of a pickle- I'll be going on a sort of hiatus whilst the Fantasy 'quiz' (whoever ends up running it, or however many of them there are) gets into gear.

As soon as 2 of the 3 remaining Necron themed questions are answered or wednesday rolls around (which ever is later) this thread will restart.

·
Registered
314 Posts
56) Deus es Mechanicus?

·
Bringer of the Apocalypse
2,559 Posts
54) From which planet did Adept Corteswan preach his doctrine of Techno-Heresy regarding the Necrons?
I believe he preached at the Omniastery of Selehoth...

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #233 (Edited)
Right better late than never, this would have been up at midnight (GMT) but family stuff....

58) How many engines does a standard Thunderhawk have?

59) What according to Guardsman slang is a 'Catachan Kiss'?

60) The Cloak of St. Aspira was blessed in which palace on Terra?

61) What forms the archway leading to the Emperor's throne room on Terra?

62) What is Fabius Bile known as on Pramar V?

(Taking an idea from CotE's Questionable Corner I'll be giving out varied amounts of Rep for questions rather than a standard 5)

·
Registered
498 Posts
59) A Catachan Kiss is slang for a Headbutt.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
60) the Cloak of St. Aspira was blessed in the ecclesiarchal palace

·
Registered
415 Posts
61) The hall of Heroes

221 - 240 of 1700 Posts