Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

201 - 220 of 1700 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
It's a weird, weird thing to say about this thread, but all this talk of random races backgrounds is making me want to collect a second army instead of BA. Damn yoooooouuuuu!!!!

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
50) first major interstellar vessel developed by the Tau
Shit! Youn will pay death! Lmfao jk of course..... Don't know if you are good with sarcasm or not so yeah.

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #209
It's ok, if I thought you were purposely being a dick (I hasten to add I don't think you're accidentally being one) then I would have given you negative Rep.

That's right people if you try to answer 2 questions from now on then one of two things will happen:
1) if I think it was an honest bout of forgetfullness then you'll just not receive Rep- and I may completely ignore the fact that you've posted at all.
OR
2) if I think you're attempting to purposely ruin this thread somehow I'll negative Rep you into oblivion.

Consequence 2 will also be brought down upon anyone who acts in a thread ruinous manner in another way (as well as being reported to the staff).
Not being a staff member myself this is the only way I can see to ward off any anti-social behaviour.

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #211
ok 52) wasn't answered so here you go- Aun'O T'olku K'yna

Courtesy of Child-of-the-Emperor here's your Necron themed Sunday:

53) Which Inquisitor seeks to thwart the C'tan by uncovering the location of the Librarium Hereticus?

54) From which planet did Adept Corteswan preach his doctrine of Techno-Heresy regarding the Necrons?

55) Who transcribed the artefact known as 'The Awakening'?

56)
In which short story did the Deceiver first appear?

57) What did Magos Barrous 'prove' during the Calculometry Schism?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
The following members will not be able to play on Sunday:-
Baltar
Child-of-the-Emperor
Stephen_Newman

·
Registered
394 Posts
57) Its on page 56(ish) of the necron dex. He proved that "the design of a gauss weapon with all of its parameters kept dynamic to achieve maximum efficiency is a mathematical impossibility."

·
Registered
948 Posts
I think 56 is the one where he absorbs the assassins C'tan phase sword, cant remember what its called though :( :)

·
Registered
592 Posts
Is 55 Farseer Lsathranil?

201 - 220 of 1700 Posts