Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few years back i found a warhammer 40k battelfeild condition Generator.
It had special rules that were rolled for at the beging of the game on 3D6.
that effected any part/s of the game depending on the result, for example

eg: If you rolled a 354 on 3D6 Chaos maw-all movement thought difficlt terrain became dangurs as the plant trys and eats and your troops.

If you rolled a 364 on 3D6: warp time - everything moves D6", vehicals role 2D6" in the movement phase instead of there standered movement.

I'm wondering if anyone has seen this or knows of something like this?

Cheers Vulcan539

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Unfortunately I don't know of the exact one you speak of, though it does sound interesting. I would like to know more.

·
Registered
5,539 Posts
The only similar thing I recall are the rules for fighting on a Daemon World. It wasn't a random generator, but more a ruleset not entirely unlike Cities of Death. Was back in 4th edition, they released a similar set of rules for Swamp Deathworlds and so on.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the games workshop site doesn't have it up anymore that i could find but theres one someone here made
http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/showthread.php?p=386415
Really :( thats sad that gw took it down, I wonder why?

Wombat, it was a list of random rules for a standard game of 40k not unlike the one made by El Mariachi above.
But had included about 300 or so unique effects to spice up a standard game witch covered possiblitys of fighting over ice, toxic, industral, choas, and other types of worlds.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Hi Vulcan.

I'm not 100% sure I've seen this table you refer to, however, the concept seems to ring a bell. Next weekend I'll be visiting my parent's place and I reckon I may have some old Chapter Approved compilation books that were released half way through 3rd edition, I'll give 'em a browse and see if I find anything.

Cheers,

El

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you for checking this out El.
I appreciate your efforts in serching for it :D

If the generator I’m talking about does not show up would you be interested in helping me rebuild it?

Cheers Vulcan539

1 - 10 of 10 Posts