Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
DA GOLDEN WAAAGH
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im re-reading the entire 6th edition rulebook due to the proving the other day that i dont know enough of the rules well most of the rules anyway.

But as i was reading the terrain rules, on page 107 it mentions terrain datasheets in the white dwarf where are they? Wouldnt think it would be hard for a small article the small paragraph maybe a bit of fluff maybe a picture or example and it doesnt take much the small ammount balancing that goes into the missions and other things. Has there actually been any realsed that ive missed or am i right here?

Also one other thing do you people have any interesting little terrain rules that you use thats not standard? Pictures would be awsome for your specially models pieces.

·
Banned
7,889 Posts
There was a heap of Death World stuff in a WD a while ago, more environmental effects than terrain as such tho'

·
DA GOLDEN WAAAGH
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeh that was before 6th really and it was more a campain or a mission compilations. I was thinking about terrain more because you can include it into a game and it doesn't effect it hugely like the deathworlds missions or the other battle missions

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
then it hasn't been released yet, its prolly something they put in in case they decided/when they decide to release stuffs.

that and it could imply fortifications for the xeno factions.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
FW made a Xenos fortification. In their video about Fall of Orpheus they said the Necron Tomb Citadel could be used as a fortification for Necrons. Other than that, no new fortifications yet.

·
DA GOLDEN WAAAGH
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmm? Missed the fall of orfius stuff, wouldn't mind some new fortifcations thoughmaybe very similar with some different rules is all it would take...s

1 - 6 of 6 Posts