Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone had heard anything regarding a second season to Terra Nova as I really enjoyed the first season.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's very disappointing It was a fairly well watched show here in Australia. Guess it will just go the way of Surface (2005), in my opinion a very good program that I won't be able to see again.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hope someone does eventually pick it up, but the same can't be said for Surface, not that I don't want to see a second season but because a fair few of the main characters were all young teens that would now be almost mid twenties, it would just look strange.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That tends to be the way of things, though I can't remember seeing most of the cast of Terra Nova in many roles before.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I'm not sorry to see it go. It was ok, but not great. A bit too predictable. One problem was that after Lost every show was trying to be the next Lost and we had these long drawn out story lines that didnt really seem to want to come to a conclusion so they could drag it on and on and on and asriston....

Another problem is that they are creating a very limited world and a lot of new shows are struggling with this. Falling skies, whilst I enjoy, has the same old same old feel to it, as does Revolution, Defiance and Last Resort.

Apparently, along with a stupidly huge budget, it wasnt that well recieved and ranked only 43rd in TV rankings for that year.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts