Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sweet chrsit is it boring converting up a solid four man unit of combi-plasma terminators. (Damn you GW and your evil plan to force players to actually convert something).

Still conssidering the amount of time I'm wasting making these models do any of those on the forums have any tips or suggested load out for the unit. I was thinking Mark of Slaanesh/PW's/Two PFists (For defence mostly), and as many combi-melta/plasma as I have or make.

Also if your wondering I am using the method perfected by one Brother Nihm on the bolter and chainsword forum.

Link: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.php?autocom=ineo&showarticle=159

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
It looks like the admechs were trying to build a storm bolter but forgot half way through and gave it a plasma muzzle. lol

·
Registered
109 Posts
To convert combi-plasmaguns for my chaos terminators, I used a simpler and much faster method. I used one half of the two part twin-linked bolter/combi-flamer from the chaos vehicle sprue, and a plasmagun. with a very slight bit of trimming, they fit together nicley (they're the same general size). Then it was simply a matter of trimming off the bolter from a terminator hand and replacing it with the new one.

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here they are!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I didn't even know that combi-plasmas were an option. Anyway, the terminators look good, although the blue on the power mace in the back is a bit distracting, probably just because you see it straight on, and it looks like a huge line of blue right in the middle of everything.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Great work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts