Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

221 - 236 of 236 Posts

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Where there any particular areas that were sore? :spiteful:
Nope. Had a hell of a hangover though... Think I might have been down one kidney as well....

·
Spanner in the works...
5,349 Posts
There needs to be a book of Jez quotes. It would sell quicker than £2000 cardboard terminator suits in a room full of virgins....

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Im still waiting for more missus pictures for the wank bank. Dem ugly bitches give me a stiffy.
Ask and ye shall receive!

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Would it have a 2+ invuln save though?
edit: God dammnit Tawa my keyboard hates you now!

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Fuck the rules. That is 1++ save material if I've ever seen it. Just look at what it covers!

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
You know, if i decided to trial homosexuality it'd be with a pink shouldered stormtrooper.
Oh sweet, salty christ, no... Not a pink shouldered storm trooper you fool. They'd break your hear in an instant. Go with the rainbow shouldered storm trooper. At the very least they leave a note for you while they're sneaking out of your bedroom at 3 in the morning.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
I would try to disagree but yeah I did I mean she yes uhh that she over there said that.

·
The Emperor Protects
5,262 Posts
Smash the girl in the background though, I'd leave her parents with a horrible decision over whether to turn the life support off or not.

·
Premium Member
5,116 Posts
Good luck to him, its not something I'd spend time, money or effort on but at least he's not running around a car park like a tit.

Cos play is all well and good, not my cup of tea but so what? There is a time and a place for it though. Conventions and events, fine, walking round your local supermarket or car park, you're asking for trouble.

221 - 236 of 236 Posts