Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys.

I've nearly finished my Inquistior in Terminator armour (he's looking ok despite the fact that the varnish greyed his black armour quite a bit, so much for clear varnish).

Now I'm just wondering what to arm him with rules wise. On the model he has a removable chainsword/deamon weapon (depending what character I am using him as) and a pointing hand. His Psycannon is being held by a servo skull which I'm yet to decide weather to attach to the base or not for WYSIWYG.

So my question is does a model have to have a CCW?, its just that I know models in termiantor armour can't use them. Also if he was to get into CC what would happen?

·
Registered
238 Posts
He would just have his basic number of attacks, is like a bolter armed space marine he does not have a CCw so he just gets his basic attacks, hope this helps :)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Jacobite said:
So my question is does a model have to have a CCW?, its just that I know models in termiantor armour can't use them. Also if he was to get into CC what would happen?
It doesn't matter whether you have no close combat weapons or only one - it doesn't affect the number of attacks you have (you get what is on your profile). You get the bonus +1A once you have 2 CCWs or one and a pistol.

·
blahblahblahblah
6,663 Posts
Ordo Xeno Commander said:
wait im confused. so do assault marines get +1 attack for having a pistol and a ccw???
yes, so there minimum without a charge is always gonna be 2, 1 normal, 1 extra = 2

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Stella Cadente said:
wait im confused. so do assault marines get +1 attack for having a pistol and a ccw???
yes, so there minimum without a charge is always gonna be 2, 1 normal, 1 extra = 2
ok thanks Stella Cadente :)

i reckon they should put that in the profile, Stupid GW :evil:

anyway thanks :)

cant wait to see the Inquisitor in termie armour :) sounds great

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He's getting there - I'm just finishing his axe now, I've had a lot of troubles with it - 1st it was a power-sword, then it was a chain-sword, then it was a deamon weapon, back to chain-sword and then it turn into several incartantions of the axe. But I've got the final version done up and am just painting it now. It has a lot of detail on it though.

However as the break is over time to paint is few and far between. So keep on badgering me about it and I will finish it.

And I've got to photograph it.

Two weeks I promise. :wink:

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I havn't painted it a power weapon, instead I've gone for the old Terminator librarian's force axe blade with the patterns in red with a black blade, a space wolf axe haft and a las gun butt as the counter weight on the back. It's going to be in red, gold and black just to fit in with the rest of the model and allow me to use it as a force weapon, power weapon or normal close combat weapon depending on what list I am playing.

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea I know but I find it really hard to take pics of mini's I've tried most of the tutorials but nothing really seems to work.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Stella Cadente said:
ok thanks Stella Cadente :)

i reckon they should put that in the profile, Stupid GW :evil:

>> Dont see why you saying GW stupid on this one, as it states clearly in the Rulebook that models with pistol and ccw gain an extra attack.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts