Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all!

I know that I am new to this forum and have since been searching for a new place to talk to fellow gamers since GW closed their forums. I thought it would be best to inaugerate my posting here with news of a major event.

On February 16th, 17th, and 18th of 2007, at the Westin Hotel in Providence, Rhode Island, U.S.A. TempleCon will be held for its second year running. After a successful initial year, TempleCon has returned with more events, dealers, and players that before.
This year there will be several 40K events including a Megabattle and combat patrol Bring and Battle scenarios run by local Rogue Traders. The events will run consistently over each day. For a complete list of events and times, simply go to [url]http://www.TempleCon.org [/url] to get more information.

Also, if you are interested in more than 40K, various CCGS, RPGS, board games and even LAN basedXBOX 360 events will be held.

Once again simply hit [url]http://www.TempleCon.org [/url] for more info and the chance to preregister.

Happy gaming and my Silver Helm Space Marines as well as my Yldranei Craftworld Eldar hope to see you on the field of battle.

-TempleKnight

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
If i was in the us, im sure i would attend. Maybe you could post up some pics of the day for those of us that won't be able to make it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll be sure to

I'll be sure to provide pics to all those across the pond and beyond who can't make it. If anyone else has any other questions regarding the con, feel free to post a reply here and I'll check back with you with an answer. Happy gaming!

-TempleKnight

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't forget

The amount of events will be staggering so if you think there won't be enough room....we are continuing to add events to the schedule to fit the gaming needs.

Once again happy gaming!
-TempleKnight

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A reminder

Just a reminder everyone,

Templecon 2007 will be held this weekend, February 16th to the 18th at the Westin Hotel in Providence, Rhode Island. All are welcome to attend and there will be more events than one can handle.

Hope to see you there!

-TempleKnight

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.