Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
watching some batreps on you tube and came across this situation and wasn't sure about it as wordings and interpretations.

blast markers and templates can't target flyers but what these guys were doing was with flamer templates was targeting a model in a way that it crossed the flyer and therefore the flyer was under the template so it took a hit.

also when the blast template scattered onto a flyer then it took the hit.

i was under the impression that a flyer can't be hit by templates or blast markers even if they scattered onto them. i couldn't find anything to back up either one except the bit about not being able to target flyers.

any thoughts?

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
right that all makes sense now as it was FMC's not zooming flyers. sorry should've made the differentiation in the OP.

thanks for clearing that up guys.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
on a similar note then can flyers target each other with templates?

it says in the rules that they can choose whether to use skyfire or not. if this is the case then a bale flamer could hit other flyers? i think they should be able to and agree with what you say @Rush Darling. i only ask as i have just finished a heldrake and that would make a huge differance to the load out i use as my meta everyone has a flyer of some sort.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.