Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From Faeit:

One of the new releases coming out that has been little talked about, is what is looking like a very smart bundle of scenery/ fortifications that is coming out. It consists of 1 Aquila Strongpoint, 2 Firestorm Redoubts, 1 Vengeance Weapons Battery, and 1 Imperial Defence Emplacement. While I only currently have the price at $270AUD, for some reason I could not find it in US dollars (no one seems to be talking about it)

If that price is true, and I am hoping someone can verify it in different currencies, this looks like a bargain for some excellent terrain pieces. I know that I am looking at this bundle if these prices are right. So if anyone has the pricing in other currencies, please let the rest of us know.

Here is the breakdown of buying them individually in USD
1 Tempestus Firebase: $115.00
2 Firestorm Redoubts: $65.00 each
1 Vengeance Weapons Battery: $50.00
1 Imperial Defense Emplacement: $29.75
total $324.75 USD

·
Apathetic Megalomaniac
456 Posts
It makes sense to bundle the Wall of Martyrs stuff. Giving it a discount could pursuade me to order a set.

·
Banned
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's just the bundle of bits of terrain for a knock-off price.

But I'm starting to think this rumour might be a dud, there isn't any mention of it on the November Release List so watch this space.

·
Fantasy Rumors
962 Posts
This is what it is rumored to be.
Aquila Strongpoint, 2 Firestorm Redoubts, 1 Vengeance Weapons Battery, and 1 Imperial Defence Emplacement. $270AUD

And here are today's results regading the Tempestus Firebase.

via Stickmonkey on Faeit 212
I think the terrain bundle gets announced last week of November in Dec WD, so its likely a December release. But I was pretty sure I’d heard there were other kits in the Wall of Martyrs line due too. A Tank firepoint and another command bunker if I recall correctly.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I have a question about this. It has been announced in the latest WD, but there is still nothing up on the website about pre-orders or anything. Are we going to have to wait till the end of the month? This is an incredible deal that I want to get. Even if just to use as random terrain in a game rather than as a fortification, it would be awesome.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts