Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

How to model non-scattering terminators?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A quick poll for what to model a teleport homer/icon of chaos glory. I don't want my ds-ing terminators scattering but as I don't like magic I don't really want to use an icon. I'll happily pay the points however. I've got pics in my Blood Pact project in my sig to show the theme. Lots of WoC bits. I was thinking of using a shield w banner as an icon of chaos glory/undivided OR a corrupted vox unit. For this I plan to separately model a chaos lance battery on a base next to a vox tottering traitor.

What do you guys think?

Icon Pros: not on a separate base and carried by a dude & fits in.
Cons: tall and not foam-friendly

Vox Pros: I don't like magic, foam-friendly
Cons: Separate base

I'm going to make it tomorrow probably so some feedback would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Considering you don't really have a... Shall we say, religious CSM force accompanying the Blood Pact, I would go with the Vox. It would be kind of off, as you say, to have an Icon infused with warpstuff guiding down when the Blood Pact uses a lot of standard guard-issue stuff.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@ Whizzwang: most appreciative of bat shit crazy there and its usage.

Considering you don't really have a... Shall we say, religious CSM force accompanying the Blood Pact, I would go with the Vox. It would be kind of off, as you say, to have an Icon infused with warpstuff guiding down when the Blood Pact uses a lot of standard guard-issue stuff.
My point entirely. I was just wondering since I have some fantasy clobber whether a shield/banner combo would look appropriate. I think I will go for some sort of vox unit. Thanks for the feedback all of you who participated!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts