Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can a techmarine who has been upgraded with the Scions of Mars trait, making him the defacto army commander, arrive via drop pod?

It says command squads can do this, and I assume that means commanders also, so I dunno...

Please help!

·
Registered
630 Posts
If he can gain access to a command squad then obviously yes. One of the guys at out local stores has a mini drop pod for the techmarine arriving on his own although I'm unsure regarding legality. :?
I'll check later on.....

·
Registered
137 Posts
If he can take a command squad, then one of the command squad options is to have a drop pod so yes.

However just the techmarine commander having a drop pod, i would think not.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All right, that settles it then. Thanks for all the help. I'll just buy him a razorback. :cry:

EDIT: Wait, if i gave him a servitor retinue, would it count as a command squad, and therefore allow him access to a drop pod?

·
Registered
238 Posts
The list of units allowed a drop pod is on page 21 of the codex and he is not on the list :cry:

·
Registered
238 Posts
I know this wont help but have just been looking in the dark angels codex and guess what, there tech marine can have a drop pod :? .

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
royemunson said:
I know this wont help but have just been looking in the dark angels codex and guess what, there tech marine can have a drop pod :? .
What are you doing on the net at 0530? We need to talk!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Here is a question no one asked on this post, if a Tech-Priest has the Scoin of Mars trait making him the army commander, does he gain all the abilities of the normal commader in the Space Marine dex (i.e. Command squad, wargear options...)?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts