Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Offhand i'd say the corrupted eagle holding the eye from the top banner.

Or alternately, a plain black t shirt with the word heresy printed in an unusual place, like the bottom left of the back. Kind of like an identifyable mark but not too obtrusive. This could easily go for the eagle too.

I kind of like the idea that we have a secret mark, or icon, and that noone else other than members knows what it is or means. Like a cult. I think it would be cool for all you guys to go to the GT or something, and be on the look out for other 'cult' members.

They may be from around the country, and you may not know their face, but you can identify each other instantly without alerting the ordo hereticus.....

·
Links Manager
1,007 Posts
Well if we can get the Dark Talons project of the ground we'd really have a reason to wear these T-shirt. Heck we could even add the amy's symbol(s) :wink:

·
Registered
75 Posts
can i get a pricing info!!
ps i think under the eye on jezlads idea put in small craked lettering
"Join The Fight" or "Join The Rebellion" or perhaps "Join the Heretics" or mabe (lol) "Death to The False Emperor!!"

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Ditto... I want to know where to send the money. If I don't send it off soon, chances are my wife will 'lose' it... lol

·
Registered
208 Posts
Love the shirts, obviously mine would have either FH or Forgotten Hero on... :lol:.

Anyways, they look great mate, was it £15 you said they would be... sign me up for one in large :).

-Rob

·
Semi-Famous 40k Intellect
4,632 Posts
I think big and bold. BOOM ya fuckers. TEAM HERESY!!!

Your idea is good Panda but it wont draw attention or promote the site, which is the whole point.
i say! this is a grand idea! let the name on the back be customizable for each persons username and that would be awesome!

as for a private secret logo...i can work on something like that...how about the 4th edition cover with the hammer and skull and have printed on the hammer head "Heresy is King" or something to that effect...or "Join the Heresy!" and then on the back...

Commissar Ploss

Team Heresy

Heresy-Online.net like the back of your t-shirt design, but move the eagle to the back.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Sign me up.. that would be awsome !!

·
Registered
75 Posts
BRAINWAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we could ask GW if we could have a stall or pepole leafletting at Gamesday!
oui non im goin this year so i dont mind doin it:)

·
Registered
621 Posts
How about having the front design and the web address on the back. Got a contact in the t-shirt side of life (done my band shirts a few years back), if interested, give me a shout

·
Registered
166 Posts
I think GW should get let people create things and sell them under licence.. my garden Helmet for one.. and I have a friend who Jewish by trade and jeweller, he’s making me a Aquila pendant from gold that on paper looks fantastic. It just my opinion so don’t flame me :p I think publicity is good even if GW don’t make a profit its still get to people who may not have thought about their products ...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts