Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a question as im planning to give my crissis commander a missile pod a burst cannon and fusion blaster as theres nothing there that i dont want thats not hard-wired but the people at gamesworkshop say i can only take 2 weapons but i cant find that anywhere in the codex can someone help me with this

·
Premium Member
5,719 Posts
They are wrong. Three weapons systems are allowed. You may not take 3 of the same weapon, but otherwise may have any combination of weapon systems and support systems to fill the 3 slots. Each army list entry states they must take 3 battlesuit weapons systems or support systems. Nothing about not having 3 of either one (although 3 support systems would be dumb).

Redshirts are notoriously bad at rules. They are sales staff, having no requirements to know the rules or be good at their own games.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
no where does it say that. You can take 3...but you can only use 1 so it's pointless to take 3. you can take a few things like Target lock and multi-tracker that will allow you to shoot at diffrent targets and use 2 wepaons but you can't use 3.
So tho you can take 3 it's rathe rpointless in doing so(just take a Blacksun fielter if you NEED to fill that the need to use slot.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
umm its for versatility if i want tank power i use fusion blaster and it does have multi tracker

·
Premium Member
5,719 Posts
Good idea, Tervigon.:eek:k:

Plus having three, two of them may be twin-linked. Very useful, Jaws.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
since my comanders shas'o i dont need twin linked bs of 5 and all

1 - 7 of 7 Posts