Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
41 - 42 of 42 Posts

· Registered
333 Posts
The fact that the Eldar use the warp and psychically grown materials does make me think that my theory isnt the most likely of outcomes anymore, despite this growing theory that Eldar created Ethereals and so kick started Tau society in that way. But I still think its possible despite its imporobable nature. How to put it in as few words as possible (I dont wanna go into another rant again xp)...How about this, Nuclear Fusion.

The concept of nuclear fusion is the same no matter where you go, though the means to achieve it might go through different methods somewhat. The Imperium would use traditional science, Eldar would use their warp/psy tech, and Tau would use whatever the heck they do, but each method would still have to take the same scientific laws into account in order to achieve nuclear fusion. What the Tau would be assimilating would not be the direct process the Eldar used, but the theories that make fusion be plausible at all. And by the same process would produce stable plasma and antigrav tech and such.

· Registered
2,216 Posts
At one point, humanity had all the technology (or at least something similar) to all the Tau have. Does this mean that Humanity engineered the Tau? Unlikely.

I've always detested the idea of the Eldar playing with the Tau. After reading Xenology, it looks likely. The timing of it links up as well. They took the Q'Orl queen around the end of the m37 and the Etherals so happened to pop in around then.

The question is how the Eldar got there. Since Tau was still covered in warp storms. I suppose they created a webway there before hand.

The odd thing, though, is that they went through a wave of technological innovation even before the Etherals came into being. Very strange.

41 - 42 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.