Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few friends of mine actually like this idea when I put it forward but other than Tau technology seeming to favor what seems to be stock scifi conventions and has the sort of aesthetics you'd think of with future humans I can't think of what sparked the concept other than my writing causing it to pop in there as a bit of character relevant background.

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What else strikes me is when the Tau are first discovered they're roughly what, stone age? Six thousand years later they have technology that would make the cogboys on mars commit twelve different kinds of heresy to be able to duplicate. Granted six thousand years ago from today WE were at the stone age and look how far w'eve come, but that's also my point. They seem to have gotten help in advancing as fast as they did.

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Aw crap.....

Who/what are these etherials, do they relate to the Old Ones, and does the tau lack of psychers have anythingto do with an attempt at making \a race daemons don'treally care about?

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dow 2, the planet was trapped in a warp storm and the planet had aged many more years than it had been gone. Planets cought in a warp storm may just as well be in the maelstrom or the eye. Shot don't work right. You really don't need to be in the warp, just a bleed zone, for shit to go all wonkey.
I was under the impression that the DoW games were considered non-cannon fluffwise.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.