Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Grand Lord Munchkin
7,045 Posts
No, it just the art style seems like it was designed by humans because of the fact that the stuff is actually designed by a bunch of british nerds, thank god for them. They did all that jazz on their own. Nice little tidbit though, I like your thinking.

· Grand Lord Munchkin
7,045 Posts
They evolved faster due to the radiation(IDK) on their world and I believe the ethereals helped a bit. They aren't my region of expertise.

· Grand Lord Munchkin
7,045 Posts
Then again they were trapped in a warp storm and anyone who has heard CoTE go on one of his "TIME MEANS NOTHING" talks knows that, within the warp, time doesn't mean jack shit. So they could have been in there longer, to them anyway.

· Grand Lord Munchkin
7,045 Posts
They are some form of blue commie space hippies.

· Grand Lord Munchkin
7,045 Posts
Dow 2, the planet was trapped in a warp storm and the planet had aged many more years than it had been gone. Planets cought in a warp storm may just as well be in the maelstrom or the eye. Shot don't work right. You really don't need to be in the warp, just a bleed zone, for shit to go all wonkey.

· Grand Lord Munchkin
7,045 Posts
It's a joke. Comes from the "for the greater good" crap. Obviously they arn't commies, but it is fun to call them such.

· Grand Lord Munchkin
7,045 Posts
Really... No shit? It's a joke. If it were true it wouldn't be funny.

P.S. Try not to double post.

· Grand Lord Munchkin
7,045 Posts
Sorry, bad day so far. A bit testy I suppose..... 5 hour bio-chem class will do that to you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.