Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First I had to put this here as the other forum was blue.

Well this got your attention, first off tau are not susceptible to possession due to the psychic jumbo jumbo.

But then why the thread? I will tell you calm your heels my little khornite.

I love vehicles,and I love conversions. It matters naught weither or not any ones personal feelings. Everything and anything that is, may be corrupted. Feel the taint, of chaos. That taste of bile with your coffee in the morning, the nattering of the squirrel at 6 am. When you feel that urge to choke the ever lovin' .... well lets not yet side tracked with the entertainment.

Chaos is the reason my little nurgling, there are so many diffferent quarks that bring this around. Even the staunchest of marines teams of kaos. It is in everything, every little... alright we will stick to created devices, and those capable of emotion on a higher level.

Remeber my little slannite, man makes the easiest toys to save, release from their burden. Consumed with the desire to make more to take more, to be more. That is the foothold, the path to salubrious ecstatic divinity.

We look upon those that claim to be untouchable, in reachable, those who preach for the good of all. A very selfish idea, you can not save everyone but you can choose who dies first. Where oh great Tau wherever did you flee to? You claim to be incorruptible, lies. You claim the taint of chaos does not lay within your hearts, lies. You have already fallen, your pride leads you to fight. Will you continue to kill those whom call you enimy? What is worse killing in anger and hate, or killing out of fear?

Fear leads to anger, anger to hate, hate to murder. Physical death is like any other death, as something has to die. How you choose to die is the only thing that can save you. We have come for you and the harder you fight the easier it is for us to win.

As for converting you to chaos, kaos is in us all. It takes but a knife and some green stuff, a little paint and you are mine!

Cheers.

·
DA GOLDEN WAAAGH
1,285 Posts
Looks to be an interesting little idea, was actually starting to heat up an arguement of how that doesn't work as you said particularly due to the lack of any psychic potential within the tau species. Still though would be keen to see your results, once you're done with some of these. Might come up nice a few demonic tau, or spikey suits :D.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Even in the fluff daemons infest machines. As far as I'm concerned a machine is still a machine even without the psychic ability.

If daemons taint a battle field, who's to say they can not corrupt tau, or better yet their allies.

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts