Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I was wonderin,g I read somewhere Tau aren't registered in the warp, or cause the tiniest blip.

So, does this mean Chaos know of the Tau? And if not, how would they combat them?

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
the lack of powers that are registered by chaos are very limited so they hardly cause anything and the fact the dont use the war to travel (i think they dont) means they rarely come intocontact from daemons
No they don't travel through the warp, that is why they stay in such a localized area.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Alright cool, so the Tau are still 'safe' from the Warp then?

Just let Papa Nurgle give them a hug.:grin:

·
Registered
427 Posts
they're not safe from the warp, their psychic abilities are virtually non existant so they have no image in the warp meaning deamons won't take such an interest in them

(think of deamons as moths in a dark room, beings with psychic abilities are like a bright lights in that room)

there is nothing to stop other chaos worshipping factions from fighting the tau or even summoning deamons to fight tau

hope this helps

edd

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Tau have fought deamons around the perdus rift anomaly and have stationed a very large force to keep it closed.

Tau are really small players on the galatic stage, but theres a lot of examples of them fighting chaos both marines and deamons

·
Registered
300 Posts
Where Tau starships and the Warp are concerned, they can only make very short "hops" into the warp, skimming the edge of the Immaterium. The Tau race does not have the Navigator gene which allows navigation through the Warp anyhow. The Tau are said to have FTL (Faster Than Light) travel, but it is very slow compared to the Imperium's and the size of the galaxy.

Source: Tau codex :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts