Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Inquisitor
963 Posts
Yes tho a DP can just chop the tank in half and I think its fearless so it just moves out of the way if it chooses not to attack the tank.. tho if you fail to stop the tank the DP goes squish I believe.

·
Inquisitor
963 Posts
What about warptime can you use that against it?
Yes you can use warptime.. but the rules for Death or Glory is that you hit automatically and only have to roll to penetrate and your damage on the charts. This is to give people with Krak grenades more reason to try death or glory. Please see page 71 for the entire rules on Death or Glory.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the rules for Death or Glory is that you hit automatically and only have to roll to penetrate and your damage on the charts. This is to give people with Krak grenades more reason to try death or glory. Please see page 71 for the entire rules on Death or Glory.
:shok:

Thanks for that I new there was a catch.
My friend said I had to roll to hit:so_happy:.
I'll remember that in Future.:grin:

·
Administrator
6,544 Posts
Boo, you beat me to it, Jez.

While it's not directly involved with the question of tank shock...

Thats a bit daft seeing as the Daemon Prince gets 1 attack hitting on 3+
Daemon Princes have four attacks each at WS6. A vehicle without a WS would be hit based on how far it moved in the previous turn if you were attacking it normally. A normal vehicle which has moved at all is hit on a 4+ by melee attacks, and on a 6 if it moved further than 6''. Death or Glory is a completely different attack than a close combat attack against the tank, although you can choose to use weapons that require you to be in base contact when you do a Death or Glory attack. Bishop has it right as far as the rules for that are concerned.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeh but you only get 1 attack in death or glory don't you ?
Sorry if I was'nt very specific in my questioning I just assumed would be more interested
in answering the question than to try being a Grammar bully.

·
Registered
784 Posts
One attack friend, so make it a good one. Or he becomes a "Crunchy" (American Military term for the noise it makes when you run someone down in a amored vehicle) :laugh:

·
Inquisitor
963 Posts
Even god dies to ones. Thats warhammer for you. Of course I would think you would be stupid to try and tank shock a monstrous creature. But thats just me.. some people like playing the crazy ivan game.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts