Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah mkvenner is rock, but i'll say mkoll is a bit harder. he never gets wounded or anything

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Ven all the way. Wire Wolf with a knife - need I say more?

Although Mkoll does come in a close second after his little stint in Guns Of Tanith.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mkoll;s det charge under the table thing, class, and mkoll killing that dark elder mandrake. it's between him and mkvenner.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Depends how you mean.

Straight fisti-cuffs
Mkvenner but Bragg is a bit of a monster. He killed people every time he hit them...

Facing each other in a real battle.
Mkoll or Cuu, possibly Larks if he saw them first.

No-one fancy Gaunt then, you know, the guy that dropped a chaos space marine leader...?

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
See...is Gaunt a Ghost?
That's a helluva question.

At this point, now after years I'd say yeah. most certainly yeah.
At first? Probably not. Say...after the "Founding" series he was one of them.
That of course is just my opinion on it. Your mileage may vary.

Ezrah?
I dunno. He's so wholly devoted to Gaunt I'd say he's one of them.

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
Gaunts only good cause he has good men about him and some good equipment that in the hands of one of the standard ghosts would be deadly. Imagine Mkvenner with his power sword.

·
Registered
9 Posts
If your count Gaunt as a ghost then i think he is the best.

Aside from that it has to be mokol because of that bit at the end of ghostmaker were he kills like 40 cultests on his own.

Larkin deserves special mention for being Larkin

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
I suppose he is technically and I did think of him to start off with but then I realised Ven would completely screw him over. Him and Mkoll would probably be a interesting fight. I'd probably go with Gaunt on that one actually due to his sword. However this is a straight out in the open fight we are talking about. Say it was in a forest and they had to find each other first - Mkoll would win without breaking a sweat.

·
Registered
782 Posts
I'm gonna have to stick with the general consensus that it's between Gaunt, MkVenner, Mkoll and Rawne. They're all done some pretty crazy badass stuff.

It's tough to compare because they have different specialties. If it was straight face to face duel like fighting, I'd say Gaunt with a sword vs MkVenner with a quarterstaff would be awesome.

·
Darth Druchii
1,574 Posts
Gaunt, Mkoll and Mkvenner, are my main three for certain.

Tbh I still can't figure out why they haven't done a second Tanith box by now, hell there could be three. I want Criid, Shoggy and Kolea in particular as well as the three I mentioned above. Does my nut in they've never been done.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.